Is there any program that could take the notes you play into the computer and transcribe them into notation? I highly doubt it but my g/f's father wants to know i only know about modeling software and recording software not anything like this
Epiphone LP
Johnson Strat Copy(first guitar)
Epiphone Dr 150 Acoustic
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Digitech Jimi Hendrix Experiance pedal
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Digitech RP50
ElectroHarmonix Metal Muff
Guitar Pro 5 shows you both tab and notation, so if you at least know what you're playing in tab form, you could type it into the computer and it'll show you in notation.
"I play guitar" - Me
i actually have guitar pro 5 and thatd be too much work for this guy lol i tihnk
Epiphone LP
Epiphone Dr 150 Acoustic
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Digitech RP50
I guess your looking for something that will take what you play on the guitar and convert it to tab. Never seen such a thing. Or if it would even work as the notes on guitars are repeated so many times. How many times is the note e repeated on a 24 fret guitar. Be a pretty good computer that could pick the subtle differences and put it in tab not to mention if it was distorted or using a wammy bar.
i actually have guitar pro 5 and thatd be too much work for this guy lol i tihnk
Epiphone LP
Epiphone Dr 150 Acoustic
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Digitech RP50
The only way I could imagine that working is if you had one of those Roland pickups that converts guitar notes into midi data and then you took that information and put it in Guitar Pro.

It would be pretty expensive and not all that worth it.
Epiphone LP
Epiphone Dr 150 Acoustic
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Digitech RP50
Epiphone LP
Epiphone Dr 150 Acoustic
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Digitech RP50