And you would retain all you current memories, senses (sight, hearing, taste) and whatnot, what period of you life would you "reset" it at?

I would simply go back to my first week of being born, and then show early signs of intelligence like going to the supermarket, pointing at the lettered blocks, getting my parents to buy them, and then spell words like "Take me to a psychiatrist to be tested for intelligence. I also want more sugar."

During testing, I'd demonstrate intelligence by doing advanced math problems and showing my music prowess (music theory, piano scale modulations, demonstrating relative pitch).

Then I'd go to college at age 4 and become rich.

Oh yeah, and if none of that works, I'll just memorize winning lottery numbers from the future and tell my parents to buy that particular ticket.

Post your reset story.
why you wouldnt really live life that way
Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Set treble to PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Mids to YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST
Bass to WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "MAKE ME A SANDWICH"?
Gain to NOT TONIGHT, I HAVE A HEADACHE.

starter of the nadsat group
Quote by reedplaysgeetar
why you wouldnt really live life that way

Because there are 6 year olds who are already geniuses. I would just be another "gifted student" and be placed in classes that are one grade level above my grade.
I'd find a chick who likes poetry and then go back in time and recite her her favorite poem

e-cookie for anybody who gets the reference
I would not press it. My life is the best it's ever been, and from the looks of things it's going to be getting better all the time.

You know, I used to get mad at my school, but now I can't complain.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
I used to have nightmares about this. Waking up one day with all my memories intact, but having gone back in time to when I was at school or even younger. It's just the idea of having to do it all again that freaks me out. If I could step back for a few days to perform better in exams, or be nicer to my friends (great imagination, I know), then that'd probably be all I'd do, as long as I could come back to the present day.

But if I couldn't, and I had to stay in that time, would I know what's around the corner all the time? Or would my 'reset' actions change the path of my life completely so that I wouldn't have to repeat things?

In any case, I don't like the idea of having to trudge through a life I've already done once, because I've spent most of my life trying to get to the point I'm at now!

Sorry I don't have a good story
a month ago when i ****ed up a date. fyi we were at a clapton show.
I'd get alot of drugs and weapons then go to the White House and do drugs, Then once in that state just start killing ppl. After that I'd reset back to befor i did that.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
I would go back to grade 8 & decide NOT to shove my head in a snowbank (it cracked and I couldn't turn left for like 3 days) because it kills nowadays then I would go forward to december of last year when I took a chick to the movies and instead of being a pussy I woulda just asked her straight up: wanna ****?
Quote by Twist of fate
I like playing twister with dead cats and old people
id go back to when i found the reset button, and keep using it over and over again until i have stockpiled them so then i could go back to whenever i want whenever i want
Early age. Excell in school, obviously. Probably be lonely, due to all the other kids being so immature. And stupid. But nah. I miss pretending to be a power ranger, or a mortal kombat character... It'd be fun to relive my childhood... And then I'd get to start playing guitar at an early age. Although I'd suck for quite some time due to small hands.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Quote by Karvid
I'd find a chick who likes poetry and then go back in time and recite her her favorite poem

e-cookie for anybody who gets the reference

an e-cookie and no e-milk?!?!
I wouldn't do it if I had the choice.
Even if I would I would live my life the same way. Even though I've made many mistakes, I've learned a lot and lived so much. I have experienced a lot. Drugs, sex, rocknroll, friends, enemies, love, hate, gangs, religion, and many many mistakes, and I'm only 17.
But I wouldn't change a thing i my life. Instead I'm going to live more and try and to experience as much as possible before I die.
Why should I come down?
From here, I can see forever.
Last edited by RocknRollRay at Jul 2, 2008,
Quote by ugsusheyftef
an e-cookie and no e-milk?!?!

mmkay, e-milk too

and e-cheerios if you want them
I wouldn't press it because by the time I fixed everything in my life that needs fixing, more problems will arise and i'd need to press it again :S
Quote by woodenbandman
I would not press it. My life is the best it's ever been, and from the looks of things it's going to be getting better all the time.

You know, I used to get mad at my school, but now I can't complain.

I'm so glad you wrote that. It confirmed my suspicions.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.