Lately I've been looking for a budget acoustic that doesn't blow, and these are the two I've narrowed it down to, but I can't decide which one to get. I'll hopefully be trying them out when I get the chance to pop into the local music store, but until then, which one would you guys recommend? I'd probably be using it around the house, showing songs to friends, and maybe for a bit of songwriting.
Last edited by Covet at Jul 2, 2008,
I just bought a D10SCE it's a cutaway version with electronics of the D10S, overall I'm pretty satisfied with it. Also that on picture, I don't really like the hummingbird;s look. Just my opinion though, I have no idea how the Epi sounds like.
I bought a D10S for my first guitar about 3 years ago, without really knowing what I was looking at.

It's not a bad guitar, but I think you could do better.
It's Only Rock and Roll, But I like It
hummingbird is nice .. i played it at the store and it sounded and played very well .. and i think its a nice looking guitar .. u can always take off the pickguard if it doesnt suite your taste
take it easy man .. its just a thread
I was gonna get a hummingbird , but then at the last second , my dad showed showed me this new epiphone Masterbuild AJ500m guitar and I fell in love. Its just 100 dollars more and I think would be comparable with those martins and taylors. I dont regret this decision at all
I would get the Washburn but not by much. I rate them fairly equal from my experience.
Quote by ryushu
I was gonna get a hummingbird , but then at the last second , my dad showed showed me this new epiphone Masterbuild AJ500m guitar and I fell in love. Its just 100 dollars more and I think would be comparable with those martins and taylors. I dont regret this decision at all

very smart move .. masterbilts will compare to alot of more expensive guitars .. i myself have a dr500r and i love it to death
take it easy man .. its just a thread