Page 1 of 2
Is anyone else sick of those t-shirts that they sell at places like kohls and walmart that have supposedly "witty" sayings on them? They're not funny, at all. Sure, I wore some when I was 12-13, but that was a long ago, and they weren't nearly as common as they are now.

Tough guys wear pink? No, I don't think so.
I got a shirt from Walmart with the Eagles' "Long Road Out of Eden" Album cover on it.

That's the only thing I've recently bought from walmart in the clothes section, besides a sports coat I got for $20 which I wear with a white t shirt.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Sometimes they're funny, sometimes. But usually the individual wearing them is a douche. Speaking of shirts, I can't wait til this shirt comes in the mail I just got!!

BRINGING SEXYBACK
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

I remember when Borat had just come out and more than half their selection was the punchlines.

To know another is to know a universe of others...
Sometimes a soul must wander to truly know it is home.

Andrew McMahon
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
I got a shirt from Walmart with the Eagles' "Long Road Out of Eden" Album cover on it.

That's the only thing I've recently bought from walmart in the clothes section, besides a sports coat I got for $20 which I wear with a white t shirt.

Oh yeah, they have some cool band shirts. That's pretty much it, though.

BRINGING SEXYBACK

I bought the Pink Floyd: The Wall shirt from Walmart in retaliation of all the kids wearing the Dark Side of the Moon shirts.

The Wall>DSotM
WE ARE THE NIGHTMARE
Quote by soulflyV
I don't get it.

If you don't live in America, than you won't get it. Not to be racist or anything lol
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100

"Global Warming: It's not cool!" is one I actually kinda like but I agree, they're dumb.
Quote by AnoKid09
I bought the Pink Floyd: The Wall shirt from Walmart in retaliation of all the kids wearing the Dark Side of the Moon shirts.

The Wall>DSotM
The Piper At The Gates OF Dawn > The Wall.

Anyways, yeah, I hate those shirts, too. Some of the jokes on there are really old, like "It's funny until someone gets hurt, then it's hysterical". I still see that one.
Quote by smb
Who cares? I doubt anyone wearing those shirts is worrying what you think.

Yes they do. They want you to think they're funny. That's why they're wearing those shirts.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100

a lot of those shirts are actually funny, but the bad ones stick out.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Just because you don't find them funny doesn't mean we all do....but I see where you coming from.

I do like Kohls for selection of T-Shirts containing Pink Floyd and my other favorite bands on them....

EDIT: And "Atom Heart Mother" > "Piper At The Gates of Dawn"
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Last edited by Just Andrew at Jul 2, 2008,

I'm not asking them to change what they do. That doesn't mean I can't find the shirts annoying.

oh yeah, kohls has some cool stuff. They're just notorious for that type of shirt.
Quote by soulflyV

I was going to reply to that, but totally forgot.
Quote by stinger12345
Sometimes they're funny, sometimes. But usually the individual wearing them is a douche. Speaking of shirts, I can't wait til this shirt comes in the mail I just got!!

BRINGING SEXYBACK

Not to burst your bubble, but her trial happened like 6 years ago. Community service. So yeah, she's free. You need a Free Winehouse shirt.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by civildp1
Not to burst your bubble, but her trial happened like 6 years ago. Community service. So yeah, she's free. You need a Free Winehouse shirt.

WHAT?!?!?!?!??!?! HER TRIAL ALREADY HAPPENED!!??!?!?!? I must have been sleeping or soemthing
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100

would you prefer everyone walk around wearing a penis enlarger and a bucket on their head?
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
theres this shirt i want that says who died and made you david lee roth.
Yea that's right, I want something to explode

I've been deaf, now I want noise

LOUD LOVE
TS you are my hero......I was going to start a thread like this...

If I really wanted to be witty, I would wear a shirt that said I'm a total douschesack...

But all I wear is band shirts, so, yeah............
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

I've been looking for this comic for around half an hour. I feel this is appopriate.

I find these shirts really lame.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Quote by civildp1

OMG CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!

i did find some that are amusing, like:
(Invalid img)

or

(Invalid img)

but yeah, a lot of those t-shirts are dumb.
Sent from my iPad.
Quote by BringMeTheCalm
I've been looking for this comic for around half an hour. I feel this is appopriate.

I find these shirts really lame.

Amazing
Quote by stinger12345
WHAT?!?!?!?!??!?! HER TRIAL ALREADY HAPPENED!!??!?!?!? I must have been sleeping or soemthing

Well one would have to assume so since bringing back a celebrity joke t-shirt from 7 years ago is about as witty and cool as doing an I love the 00s retrospective before the decade is even over. So yeah, you should definitely work for VH1.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Even if the slogan is half funny, only a prick would wear one, ergh...
Quote by civildp1
Well one would have to assume so since bringing back a celebrity joke t-shirt from 7 years ago is about as witty and cool as doing an I love the 00s retrospective before the decade is even over. So yeah, you should definitely work for VH1.

ziiiiiiiiingggggg
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100

Quote by civildp1

Wow, that incredible.
Quote by dullsilver_mike
go visit T-shirt hell... your faith in funny t-shirts will be restored.

THANKYOU!!!!!!! I'm actually laughing my arse of at some of these t-shirts! Cheers for sharing.

For some reason I just find this hilarious:

I hate the one that says "I'm in shape, round is a shape"

NO, ROUND IS NOT A SHAPE, it is an adjective. Jesus. That bugs me more than it should.
Page 1 of 2