Why does everyone suggest this? For people in Canada is ****ING SUCKS, we can't buy the same things for you people in the United States, which doesn't make any sense since you have to pass through US to get to your Alaska, why can't I just pay some extra money to get it shipped to get it to me.

I'm asking this because I'm going ahead in getting a Single Rectifier Solo 50 and 4x12 Cabinet because I'm getting really serious into music, so can anybody help me out, even if I just have to buy the Cabinet used I'm fine because it will save me like 500 dollars.

So is there any place to get it other then ebay? I don't know any used music stores anywhere that doesn't carry absolute **** like Cash Converters and stuff like that (only tube amps are no names).

And btw, with this new amp should I keep my POD X3 Live for it? Or would this amp be all around better and I should just sell this thing, should I still use it for effects and stuff?

Thanks.
Live Rig:
Ibanez Rg 150R w/ Duncan 59s
Marshall JCM2000 TSL60 Head
Mark IV Combo
Marshall 1960a Cab w/ Vintage 30s
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige w/ Duncan 59s
Jackson SLSMG Soloist
Currently in Ontario, Canada.

No one in continental U.S cares about Alaska. Alaska is the red headed step child state.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Isn't there any way for someone to get used up here? Ebay Canada never gets anything.
Live Rig:
Mark IV Combo
Jackson SLSMG Soloist

Craigs List
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
You can likely find someone on US eBay that will ship to Canada no problem. Most people don't have an issue shipping there because it's not nearly as expensive as shipping off the continent.

And +1 to no one cares about Alaska...
Craigs list ships to Canada?
Live Rig:
Mark IV Combo
Jackson SLSMG Soloist

Quote by DSchmitty
Craigs list ships to Canada?

Craig's List is pretty much your newspapers classifieds section online. It's just a site composed of local postings of people wanting to sell stuff. Shipping usually isn't a concern because most sales are done locally.
Wow that's sweet, thanks guys.
Live Rig:
Mark IV Combo
Jackson SLSMG Soloist