Hi,

I posted awhile back about buying an Ibanez RG2EX1, but now I'm having second thoughts because I want a versatile guitar tat can play from clean, rock and metal. I've rbowsed youtube and the LP seems to have the tone I want for heavily distorted songs.

What are some good LP copies in the 200-400 range? So far what I've seen are the Agile AL-2000/3000 and the Epiphone LP Standard, but I've heard some bad stories with the Epi.

What do you guys suggest? Thanks!
Quote by (Metal)lica

hell yeah. my local guitar shop just ordered a load of these. they look killer, cant wait to see how they play.
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
the art300 has active pickups. ts, if you want actives, go for the art 300.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
How is the tone on the ART300? I've checked some youtube vids and it sounds an awful lot like the RG2EX1 (it might be too slight for me to notice though).
Quote by zearo
How is the tone on the ART300? I've checked some youtube vids and it sounds an awful lot like the RG2EX1 (it might be too slight for me to notice though).

it sounds very bright yeah.
it plays horrible, I didn't like it at all, big disappointment.
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?