So, what are some of the pit's moments where they did something and realize that it was stupid?

Mine was today where I saw this girl at my church and she came up to me and said hey, and I didn't give her my new phone number, and I didn't make a move on her. But, I thought she was bisexual and had a GF at the time, so I didn't think she'd be interested in me.

Please share, allmighty pit!!!
Coming into this thread

Had to be done
Quote by nightraven
can't stand public showers
and yes i do have a small penis

Quote by thewho182
people in public showers make fun of my big dick

Quote by kyle33093
i would if pee pee was bigger

Stupidly resting one of my model swords on my shelf. It fell off and stabbed in to my guitar, gouging some wood out.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Quote by Glimsom
Stupidly resting one of my model swords on my shelf. It fell off and stabbed in to my guitar, gouging some wood out.

I cringed after reading that.
Quote by Glimsom

That deserves more than a facepalm. At some point you had have noticed a sword sitting right above you guitar.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

Quote by guitardude34875

Mine was today where I saw this girl at my church and she came up to me and said hey, and I didn't give her my new phone number, and I didn't make a move on her. But, I thought she was bisexual and had a GF at the time, so I didn't think she'd be interested in me.

In the immortal words of my Uncle Todd, "If there ain't no ring, she's free to swing." You should've given her your number anyway. The worst she could do is say, "Sorry, I'm in a relationship already."
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by Glimsom

Wow. I am so sorry. Jeez. I would say something mean, but this is a heart felt sorry. I hope the guitar is okay.
Quote by paranoideyes
introduce her to the back of your hand.
Quote by saphrax
Remember kids.
Backhand = Discipline
Palm hand = Abuse

Quote by alaskan_ninja
Every single moment of my life.

That. ^
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Every single moment of my life.

Go cry emo kid

I just listened to kittie because I promised I would. *cringe*
Quote by Trefellin
I cringed after reading that.

as did I. and trefellin I have that "Jesus Is F'ing Metal" Tee!

just now i was biting into a balloon and it popped. i nearly had a heart attack
H e l l o .
Quote by Unrulyguitarist
Wow. I am so sorry. Jeez. I would say something mean, but this is a heart felt sorry. I hope the guitar is okay.

I wouldn't have minded, but I've barely had it a few months. Still. What's more badass than saying "How'd you get that damage on your guitar?" "It got stabbed by a sword." It's not that bad really, and it's in the position where my arms rests, so you can't see it unless I'm not playing.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips