"**** MTV"

I'm so sick of the ****ty songs on the radio
And I'm so sick of MTV
Those bands don't care about the music
All they care about is making money

Passion has been replaced my fassion... that's all I could think of so far you guys got any ideas?
With an irresistible blend of reggae induced hip-hop and catchy pop-punk hooks, Half Chance Heroes captivates audiences with their unique sound and energetic stage show. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8bSU0u8uvM
I thought we had all come to this revelation 10 years ago.
Quote by stevenpollock
You can't be successful in Jazz music until you're at least 40. You don't have anything to say.
ya man i totally agree with you look at my signature you know you want to join
just get a reality tv show and then u can make millions being a **** up

MTV Sucks

Quote by hazzmatazz
You think you need help and you don't watch it everyday?

Oh man I'm well and truely on the point of no return then

MY COUSIN IS HOT
Quote by Descendent-182
"**** MTV"

And I'm so sick of MTV

Passion has been replaced my fassion... that's all I could think of so far you guys got any ideas?

Learn how to spell and choose more relevant topic matter.

My two cents.
Lol, I think it should be about music stations in general. Singling out MTV isn't fair. The only reason we single out MTV is because they're the most successful. At the very least, at least they still have MTV2. The other stations have sold out just as much as MTV, but we don't talk about it near as much.
Quote by Descendent-182
"**** MTV"

And I'm so sick of MTV

So you like punk, but you have a reference to Blink-182 in your username.
To be honest, it wasn't very inspiring. I mean, it's not a perticularly inspiring subject, but your word choice was just... "sh*tty songs", "radio", "music", "mtv" and "money". That was it. And the last two lines were little bang for their buck.
They can only sell if people buy. Don't blame the station for providing something that's clearly in-demand.

But if you wanted poetic advice, listen to ninja. This was lackluster at best.
I owe a ton of people critiques.

If you're one of them, please PM me.

I have trouble keeping track.
Okay guys i was just messin' around I knew it kinda sucked I'm working on a way better peice with kinda the same subject matter. peace...
With an irresistible blend of reggae induced hip-hop and catchy pop-punk hooks, Half Chance Heroes captivates audiences with their unique sound and energetic stage show. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8bSU0u8uvM