Page 1 of 2
So I've been looking for stores that sell "indie-ish" shirts. i've found plenty of websites, but I'd rather buy shirts at an actual store if possible. Here are some examples,

(Invalid img)

The shirt I'm wearing in my profile pic is also another good example. I'm not sure if "indie" is really the right word, but I wasn't sure else to use. The only places that I've found that sell shirts like that are hot topic (mainly band shirts though), target (pretty small selection), and buckle (outrageously expensive. $35 for a t-shirt? no thanks..).

I don't know of any others. Thrift stores that I check will occasionally sell shirts like that, but rarely and not normally in my size.
is the first one from fullbleed? all of those shirts are amazing. i would try a website called uneetee.com for shirts, but as for actual stores, i don't really know of any.
sincerely,
daniel
^Yep, that's full bleed. I have that one and the refraction retraction one. They're amazing.

I'll check that site out. Anyone else have any ideas?
all the "indie" kids I know shop at urban outfitters. Get ready to pay 20 bucks for a plastic bracelet.

You're gonna have much better luck internet shopping.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Fullbleed, Cafepress, and Go Ape Shirts. The internet is your friend.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find any good brick-and-mortar stores that specialize in "indie" clothing--only online stuff. Good luck finding some, though.
Quote by civildp1
all the "indie" kids I know shop at urban outfitters. Get ready to pay 20 bucks for a plastic bracelet.

That's what I've heard

so either go to your good will stores or shell out big bucks at the commercial shop.
Quote by civildp1

I wouldn't call myself indie or anything, I just like the shirts. That's ridiculous, though. I don't even like spending $20 on a shirt.

yeah..I just hate having to wait 3-4 days for stuff.

edit: yeah goodwills around me have no clothing worth buying. Plato's Closet (I don't know if it's just a local thing or what) has a lot better clothing, but as I said most of the type of shirts that i am talking about that they have aren't in my size.
Isn't $35 like £17 roughly? Because I don't know many people who consider that expensive for a t-shirt, and I'm pretty poor.
There is poetry in despair.
I hear this store is really good for searching for this type of thing.
Quote by nightraven
can't stand public showers
and yes i do have a small penis

Quote by thewho182
people in public showers make fun of my big dick

Quote by kyle33093
i would if pee pee was bigger

Quote by Neillya1
I hear this store is really good for searching for this type of thing.

Oh wow, I can't believe I didn't think of that!

I spent hours googling stuff like that one night. I'm not that stupid.
Go to h&m for all your hipster fashion needs
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Urban Outfitters is absolutely ridiculous. I like a lot of the clothes they have, but they're so effin' overpriced.

H & M can be a pretty good deal and they have some great stuff, its just tough to find a store with a mens section depending on where you live.

EDIT: got beaten to it!
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Spamwise
First one is UK

They post worldwide.
Quote by nightraven
can't stand public showers
and yes i do have a small penis

Quote by thewho182
people in public showers make fun of my big dick

Quote by kyle33093
i would if pee pee was bigger

Quote by Spamwise
I wouldn't call myself indie or anything, I just like the shirts. That's ridiculous, though. I don't even like spending $20 on a shirt.

yeah..I just hate having to wait 3-4 days for stuff.

edit: yeah goodwills around me have no clothing worth buying. Plato's Closet (I don't know if it's just a local thing or what) has a lot better clothing, but as I said most of the type of shirts that i am talking about that they have aren't in my size.

ohio ftw/l /

try marshall's or tj maxx or kohl's
Threadless.com has some great shirts at reasonable prices. I just got a package from them today. I think they have some actual stores too, but honestly you should probably stick to shopping online. Better selction and prices, by far.
kill all humans
Quote by snipelfritz
Urban Outfitters is absolutely ridiculous. I like a lot of the clothes they have, but they're so effin' overpriced.

They have some awsome shirts (from brands like junkfood ect)
But I can defiantly say I spent £35 on a batman baseball tee
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Salvation Army,any over thrift store.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Pac Sun, Zumiez?
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Actually, I've seen shirts like that at Target.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by jeremessmore
ohio ftw/l /

try marshall's or tj maxx or kohl's

ftl, definitely.

Actually, I've seen shirts like that at Target.

Me too, but like I said in the first post, they have a very small selection. At least around here.They have a lot on their website, but not nearly as much in-store.
Quote by fridge_raider
Isn't $35 like £17 roughly? Because I don't know many people who consider that expensive for a t-shirt, and I'm pretty poor.

I think your conversions are pretty close, but $35 is really expensive for a shirt. I have a decently paying job, but I wouldn't buy a t shirt that is $18 because I think it's too expensive. Most shirts I buy are around $10.
The medium is the message!
go to a thrift store and get some white T-shirts and distressed blue jeans and your good to go.
unless you mean indie as in designed by independent individuals i have no clue what you are talking about
signed,
your favorite poster
The best place to get "Indie" clothes is at "Indie"/independent screen-printing shops. There's one around here that's great, not to mention reasonably priced. I'm not sure how close Waynesville is to the bigger cities in Ohio, but you might be able to to find one.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Quote by wemonir
unless you mean indie as in designed by independent individuals i have no clue what you are talking about

Maybe looking at the pic would help
i did. i meant by looking at that picture i see a t shirt with an uninteresting screenprint and have no idea where anything indie comes into play
signed,
your favorite poster
hot topic?
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by Spamwise
First one is UK, and the second isn't a brick and mortar store.

Heartcore's well good and well cheap, I'd recommend it!
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Threadless.com has some great shirts at reasonable prices. I just got a package from them today. I think they have some actual stores too, but honestly you should probably stick to shopping online. Better selction and prices, by far.

+1

they've got some pretty cool stuff

I've also got a few of their designs as wallpapers
LollipopSkeletonsLollipopSkeletons
LollipopSkeletonsLollipopSkeletons
ugh, please dont call those shirts indie or any piece of clothing for that matter. indie is not a dress code.
you could try looking at urban outfitters as suggested, threadless, zara man (i dont really know if there are any in the US). maybe try diesel, they might be a bit expensive though. also anchor blue may have some nice shirts too.
Hot Topic!
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by cubs
ugh, please dont call those shirts indie or any piece of clothing for that matter. indie is not a dress code.

i was thinking the same thing, but you can tell by the quotations around the word and his attitude towards it that he is simply using the word "indie" because it gives us all a perfectly clear idea of what he's looking for.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Page 1 of 2