damn i popped two high e strings in one day and i've only had em on for two weeks! it's cuz i have such an aggresive playing style sometimes and i just bend a string until it hits the note i want. you guys know any strings that can take such brutality?
It might not be your style, the saddle on your bridge could be sharp and could be cutting into the string. The same thing happened with my first guitar.
Maybe you aren't restringing correctly.

Edit: Or do you mean two different guitars?
Elixers maybe, or a heavier gauge than you have on your guitar now. I think anything above or including 11's are hard to break, they just wear out.
also make sure you give them time to stretch idk if that has to do with strength, o and the sharp thing mentioned above, and make sure your tightening the bolt enough when you change the string
just get a reality tv show and then u can make millions being a **** up

MTV Sucks

Quote by hazzmatazz
You think you need help and you don't watch it everyday?

Oh man I'm well and truely on the point of no return then

MY COUSIN IS HOT
Quote by qotsa1998
Elixers maybe, or a heavier gauge than you have on your guitar now. I think anything above or including 11's are hard to break, they just wear out.

you wouldn't be able to bend them much though. i have 10's and i can only do 1 1/2 step bends before the string just won't move anymore. when i had 9's i could do 2 step bends, so go for a lighter gauge?
What style of music do you play?
If you play hard rock / metal go up a gauge.
Also what gauge strings do you have currently?
I love white guitars!
Well i bought 2 packs of 11's 2 weeks ago. I put one set on my epiphone sheraton and the other pair on my strat. On the strat i reversed my tremolo bar so it pulls the pitch up instead of lowering it so im thinking thats why that one snapped, but on the epiphone still can't figure out. I think i just need some stronger strings?
what type of pick are you using, i used to do the same thing i`d bust a string after one day. get a lighter pick and you see a difference. i use .50mm. try those and see if you get any improvement.
epiphone gothic lp
ibanez arc-300
epiphone traditional pro lp
vox ad100vht head.
vox cab
my trem pulls up and i've yet to snap a string.....10-46 e balls......you might need to calm down bends down a bit.
Quote by qotsa1998

ive broken plenty of .11 high e's, but thats cuz i dont restring well so when i tune from drop C to standard they snap
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
changing the way i play or my pick is not an option. i dont know what the **** to do maybe ill try 12's