I just got done having an hour long conversation with an army recruiter who just randomly showed up at my house. He would NOT ****ing leave! God, it was so damn annoying. Although it was just the army reserves I still dont want to do it! I would rather spend my time in college learning music and business instead of taking tech courses that I am really not interested in and having to do basic training. Although I get money for college and college credits I would rather just deal with finding a job on my own and being able to go into music and business. It really bugged me when he asked just why I dont want to do it and I mentioned what I said before and he went on about it being better to do something that would get me a career instead of music. I SAID I WANT TO ALSO GET A DEGREE IN BUSINESS!! Then he goes on about he being a musician himself and how he is still able to play music (which I think is a story he made up to fit my situation). He also gave me a couple math questions he said were the "hardest math questions I would take" to get into the military with a specific test. They were insanely easy! He looked at them and thought I did them wrong and I ended up having to show him that I was actually correct! Now he says hes going to call me on monday to see if I change my mind on joining! I am just using this as a kind of rant. I do actually support the troops and all, its just that I hate it when the army sends recruiters out like ****ing salesmen who will not take no for a damn answer!

P.S. He JUST called my cell and I ignored his call!
"My strength is my determination" - Randy Rhoads (1956-1982)

Quote by LedZeppelin
Life is not an isolated moment, so don't live it as such.

Quote by bendystraw
art rock? isn't all rock art?
Why'd you give him your number? and why didn't you clam the door in his retarded face?
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
When I was in my senior year of high school they came after me like bloodhounds, not something I'm interested in. I told them I was 16 and that seemed to stop them. Try it next time.
Quote by metacarpi
I'd rather post a chat up line with an escape route in case it starts going wrong.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

*girl looks unimpressed*

"Because it looks like you landed on your face."
Quote by HedBanger24/7
Then he goes on about he being a musician himself and how he is still able to play music (which I think is a story he made up to fit my situation).

Should asked him some music questions and watch him sweat like a lying bastard.
Quote by Fallon, Jones & Sage Francis

"By the way my name is Marcus. But if you like you can call me Sensei."

American Idol - or as I call it, the Gong Show Rip-Off

According to #Yeezuz, Kanye West is a god. As if I needed more reasons to be an atheist.
tell him your a pacifist

its what i did
no more calls/visits
Quote by mitchells_mom
I totally agree with LegionsOfDeath

Quote by Ovenman
Photoshop is for n00bs. Real men use MS paint.

tr00f
Quote by alaskan_ninja
The army sucks.

Next time, tell him you're a flaming homosexual.

Precisely. Go straight for his balls... may be gay but there is no other quicker way to push away recruiters.
mmmk.
Quote by Retro Rocker
Don't be a pussy, man up and join.

and you had to correct him?

My favorite band is Tool.

Quote by dio_dude
despite the funny name, unknownpunkrock is the coolest 08'er.

Ibanez GRG
Vox AD30VT
Randall RG50TC
Takamine C128
Dano Wah
Yamaha S90
Quote by shadesofanger
Next time he comes answer your door naked.

Hope that helps.

i actually think that would work, seriously.
PSN: KevGuy47
------▓▓▓▓▓
----▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
----▒▒▒░░
--░░░░░░
--▒▒░░░░░░
--▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒
------░░░░░░░
----▒▒▒▒▒
--▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒
░░▓▓░░
░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
----▓▓▓----▓▓▓
--▒▒▒--------▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒--------▒▒▒▒
You're smart for not joining.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Quote by Kiffa
Why'd you give him your number? and why didn't you clam the door in his retarded face?

I was in the backyard and my grandpa (who tried to let him know I dont want to do it too) let him outside to talk to me. He asked for my number so I gave him my cell instead of my house that way I could ignore his calls. I think if I keep ignoring his calls hes still going to come back to my house. About 10 times there was an awkward silence where I just said ok and he started to leave but then immediately came back with something else to tell me. One of the times he even asked if I smoke and I told him I dont (though I do) so he couldn't stay longer to talk to me while we smoked.
"My strength is my determination" - Randy Rhoads (1956-1982)

Quote by LedZeppelin
Life is not an isolated moment, so don't live it as such.

Quote by bendystraw
art rock? isn't all rock art?
Just leanr Arabic and shout at him when he comes by.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."