hi, i have some boss pedals and a cryabby i was wondering if the cryaby fits into the boss bcb-60 pedalboard, if anyone can help me ...... it would be great! thanx
If I remember correctly, it does. I think the board is big enough to hold a standard size wah, and even if it isn't you could just place the wah off to the side of the board.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
thanx, i've never seen a wah in a bcb-60 this seems like a pretty cool board but i don't want to put the wah off the board, maybe it would be better to get a diferent board, any sugestions?
Here's what i did...
I found some chipboard, maybe about 7mm thick, so i cut it up, measured out how much i would need to fit my pedals on + more and i made the board two tiers. it can fit a wah properly too. I then covered it in this nice black tolex kind of stuff and it seriously looks like a pro job. I can send you a picture if you want.

I suggest you do that. All up the board cost me...nothing at all.
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
psost the picture here or send it to mustiz315@hotmail thanx, that looks like a great way to go