Funny you should post that, I just bought the same system today. Not arrived yet so I don't know if it could be plugged into 360, but I don't think it can.
Quote by nightraven
can't stand public showers
and yes i do have a small penis

Quote by thewho182
people in public showers make fun of my big dick

Quote by kyle33093
i would if pee pee was bigger

Quote by stinger12345
the bass is basssssssy...

ORLY?!?
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by XxRustInPeacexX
ORLY?!?

*Pulls out dictionary*

"Orly: a suburb SE of Paris, France: international airport."

Uh...
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

Quote by Raziel2p
For $99, pretty much anything is "decent"...

Wow that sucks, cheapest over here is £80 ($160)
I hate it when we get ripped off.
Quote by nightraven
can't stand public showers
and yes i do have a small penis

Quote by thewho182
people in public showers make fun of my big dick

Quote by kyle33093
i would if pee pee was bigger

Quote by stinger12345
*Pulls out dictionary*

Uh...

Oh dear lord say it isn't true
Quote by stinger12345
It has a jack for mp3 players, so as long as your TV has a headphone jack, than I think so

It has a headphone jack. Wouldn't i need a cord that goes from the headphone jack in the tv to the jack in the stereo? Do they make those? It isn't really a big deal if i cant, i just want to listen to my music out of something good instead of ****ing tv speakers. anything has to sound better than that. It would just be nice if my movies and games sounded good too.
Listen to CKY.
Quote by Neillya1
Funny you should post that, I just bought the same system today. Not arrived yet so I don't know if it could be plugged into 360, but I don't think it can.

sorry for the double post but when you get it, tell me what you think of it if you could.
Listen to CKY.
I had bought the model of that stereo about 4 or 5 models back, and it was crap. So then I bought the next one, and it was crap. And according to the link, it hasn't changed much. Then on my third trip, I bought the panasonic one just like it with a five cd changer. It pwns. Although, I don't know if they still make it. I can't find it at circuit city.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Quote by Våd Hamster
Oh dear lord say it isn't true

Believe it lol

Quote by cky_rocks
It has a headphone jack. Wouldn't i need a cord that goes from the headphone jack in the tv to the jack in the stereo? Do they make those? It isn't really a big deal if i cant, i just want to listen to my music out of something good instead of ****ing tv speakers. anything has to sound better than that. It would just be nice if my movies and games sounded good too.

Yeah, the chord that plugs into an mp3 player SHOULD also plug into the TV headphone jack. If i'm incorrect with my assumption (which has proven so a few times here), than I hope someone will correct me. But it makes sense doesn't it? The headphone jack on the TV and the headphone jack on an mp3 player should mean you could play them both right?
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by stinger12345
*Pulls out dictionary*

Uh...

OMG that reminds me! I actually saw that on some old sixties movie called "Funny Face". They went to Paris and the sign outside the airport said Orly. Needless to say I burst out laughing completely confusing my friend.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Quote by ripple07
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.

goddamn one post too late nicely done, I was owned.
Quote by st.stephen
goddamn one post too late nicely done, I was owned.

lol
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
I wasn't going to use it for my guitar, just listening to music.
Listen to CKY.
I'm pretty sure where it says "w/MP3 playback" it just means it plays MP3 CDs. Otherwise it'd probably be on a seperate line to the CD types it can read.
Quote by stinger12345

Yeah, the chord that plugs into an mp3 player SHOULD also plug into the TV headphone jack. If i'm incorrect with my assumption (which has proven so a few times here), than I hope someone will correct me. But it makes sense doesn't it? The headphone jack on the TV and the headphone jack on an mp3 player should mean you could play them both right?

yeah, you're right, that's what i used to do with my tv, but it would make awful popping noises sometimes so i just live with the **** speakers.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
It will likely have component inputs i.e red and white cables that are at the end of your xbox audio video cable, plug the red and white in to the stereo audio input ports then the yellow into your tv.

Pretty much any modern stereo will allow to you to use your 360 with it, as long as it has red and white audio input jacks.

And going from headphone out to stereo will likely yield poor sound quality.
MY gear
Vintage v100 les paul.
POS Ion strat
Vox ad50vt
15 watt practice amp
Ibanez rg570
thanks. if it doesn't, oh well. This is off topic, but how do you like your vox? i was thinking about getting the ad30vt.
Listen to CKY.
on the sony website it says its component compatible. Does that mean i could plug the 360 audio cables into it?
Listen to CKY.
Quote by cky_rocks
on the sony website it says its component compatible. Does that mean i could plug the 360 audio cables into it?

yeh it does, just means that the audio cables will eb going to high hifi then thesingle yellow video lead will gointo ure tv, and my vox is great huge range of sounds and the effects are decent well worth the money.
MY gear
Vintage v100 les paul.
POS Ion strat
Vox ad50vt
15 watt practice amp
Ibanez rg570
alright, thanks for the help. can you use pedals with the vox? I think i read somewhere that pedals don't work to well with it.
Listen to CKY.
Quote by cky_rocks
alright, thanks for the help. can you use pedals with the vox? I think i read somewhere that pedals don't work to well with it.

I havent tried any pedals with mine since im happy with the onboard amp models and effects, although the general rule si that modelign amps and effects pedal do not work well, does not mean you cannot use a pedal with the amp.
MY gear
Vintage v100 les paul.
POS Ion strat
Vox ad50vt
15 watt practice amp
Ibanez rg570
Quote by cky_rocks
bump before i go to bed

Sleep tight knowing you've been reported.