how are some ways to become a better singer without having lessons?
is it really possible? what are some excersizes ( i don't know how to spell it and spellcheck isn't providing the right fix) that can improve my tone and other things leading up to good singing?
EQUIPMENT.
Peavey 5150
Fender Showmaster QBT
Digitech Digidelay
Quote by Red33
Doesn't that count as a lesson?

That's preeeeety sweet though.

Not really, I think TS means they wouldn't want to sing in front of anyone e.g. singing coach. More of a teach yourself exercise.
Quote by nightraven
can't stand public showers
and yes i do have a small penis

Quote by thewho182
people in public showers make fun of my big dick

Quote by kyle33093
i would if pee pee was bigger

try Ug's vocal thread
and its kinda impossible without some kind of lesson
try those free internet ones

as for practice
sing some scales
and do some breathing exercises
I can only imagine that YouTube might have a few lessons on there. Obviously free of charge. Free of flaw however, that's another story.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Don't do it man! Not worth it. I tried to get good at singing 2 years ago without taking lessons because I figured I could just practice alot infront of a tuner. It turns out I was doing alot wrong and just getting callouses in my vocal chords from doing all the bad stuff that everyone on the radio does. Go find a university opera student, offer them 25bux an hour and you'll be kickin ass and taking names in about 2 months.
Funky c, Funky do
Just practice. I've never taken singing lessons, and I have improved immensely from when I started. Just sing along while you play guitar, and try to pick songs that challange you a little bit.
kill all humans
Its all about breathing

When singing its all about breathing through the diaphram,do that by breathing in through your nose and exhaling through the mouth

thats everything I know on the subject.
Quote by sneyob
Saw extended blue dick,
clicked X.

Sorry,
force of habit

Quote by Bmm386

There is only one solution. We need to bomb outer space. That should show those terrorist bastards who's who