i don't know if there's another forum for this, but i couldn't find one that suited it, so.... what is the one, or multiple song(s), that you thought you would never be able to learn? Mine was Little Wing, and it still gives some trouble when i play it.
“Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
Beast and the Harlot - Avenged Sevenfold

I almost have it down. ^^
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
You're probably going to see a lot of Dragonforce songs <_<....

EDIT: For me, I've put off learning Crazy Train, not because it's hard, but just because I don't really want to know how to play it...
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Through the Fire and Flames, Dragonforce

Because it's dragonforce.
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
ive been trying Trilogy Suite Op. by Yngwie
i just cant get all the sweeping down at the right tempo

edit: read the title wrong
i thought i was never gonna finish MR Crowley
american idiot

when I was first playing, I thought it was the hardest thing ever, but now I think smoke on the water is

that intro is so fast and Br00tal!!!!!
Under the Influence- Rusty Cooley
Well, I only learned some parts. I have some problems playing it, but if I slow it down a little, I can get it with few mistakes.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
Sorrow By Bad Religion.
This was about after a month of playing and the solo was kinda hard for me to figure out, but I got it down. =]
H e l l o .
i have yet to even attempt any Malmsteen. he's really fast, but i'm more of a rock-blues guy. i'll eventually try some one day though.
“Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
Wish you were here.. I hate Pink Floyd and I was pretty sure I'd never learn anything by them. But a couple years later here we are. I still hate Pink Floyd, but love wish you were here.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by BlackandSilver
Beast and the Harlot - Avenged Sevenfold

I almost have it down. ^^

niceeeee

and mine is right side of the bed by atreyu
It's hard to kill a monster with a knife
But judging from the blood on my hands,
He won't be back for a while
For the Love of God - Steve Vai. When I listened, my face melted a little bit. Now I can play the vast majority of it, minus a few spots.
While looking at a guitar magazine with some friends.

Quote by Kaleb
DUDE! Is that a Mel Gibson?!

Quote by boreamor
Don't you understand the importance of correct spelling and grammar? It's the online symbol of maturity. And you as sure as hell don't have that.
Raining blood.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by happytreemax
niceeeee

Sweet dude. I got their new CD today. ^^
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by Jericho114
Wish you were here.. I hate Pink Floyd and I was pretty sure I'd never learn anything by them. But a couple years later here we are. I still hate Pink Floyd, but love wish you were here.

You and me are alike. Hate Pink Floyd, Love Wish You Were Here.
Quote by Td_Nights

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.

The Holy Trinity

The Who
Led Zeppelin
The Beatles[
Detonation by Trivium. I heard that years ago and thought that it was impossible for me.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
I don't call myself a guitar player but I play every once and a while. And I still don't know how/want to play Smoke On The Water or Iron Man.
I couldnt play anything by Batio when i started out...

A year later i still cant even go 5seconds into any song
Metropolis Pt.1 by Dream Theater. The bass part is f'in hard.
Quote by RPGoof
Heavy metal indicates you are using meth, LSD, ecstasy or cocaine.
im in the process of learning Inquisition Symphony by Sepultura
turns out its much easier than it sounds
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
I almost have this: Blue Moon by the Ventures.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
it took me forever to get Under the Bridge to flow nicely and sound effortless like Frusicante does
"Tuning... who the f*** needs tuning?!"
Quote by guitar_freak333
Through the Fire and Flames, Dragonforce

Because it's dragonforce.

+1
Quote by happytreemax
niceeeee

you sir have great musical tastes, the tapping in the solo is sweet!

the hardest part form me was the timing on the octaves in the chorus the solo was actually the first thing i learned in the song took me about 20 mins.....
Quote by SlayedInTheFace
I would wank over all of you if I was a gay paedophile who liked simultanous gay wanking
Antonellas birthday by tommy emmanuel. I can play the hell out an electric, but acoustic is killer. It took me 2 weeks to get it down. If you havent heard this song, listen to it, it will make you want to play it!
Around The World by the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

I'm a bassist btw.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy

Quote by MetalheadforJC

I herd rap mean Retraded Attemped at Poetry