What other instruments is it possible to play while playing bass? I know if you got a harmonica holder you can do that. And if you need some crazy techniques for any other instruments, write those along with the instrument.
I'm going to play synth soon, which I guess will involve setting something up, then playing over the top of it, or playing bass through it, or stopping and messing with it.
Quote by telecastrmastr
if this goes in someones signature im gunna be pissed

Quote by jimithrash
what do you mean by goat
I was going to say bass drum.

Though I've never tried it, there's an indie-ish band in our area who's bass player plays sitting down with a bass drum in front of him, in addition to the drummer... who has a bass drum.
the voice.

nose flute.

I saw one guy play The Entertainer on piano with his feet, so I guess piano too.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by thegiaco2112
he use organ footpedals all at the same time

Yeah the moog taurus pedals. They dont make them anymore but you can get similiar things from other brands.

xx
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Warwick Corvette $$
Rockbass Streamer Fretless
Hartke HA5000
SWR Triad

Quote by Victory2134
I happen to enjoy every mankiss from shinhoman.
Jesse Keeler played on a microKorg at the same time as his bass when playing the DFA79 song Do It.

I saw a band last year called Euro's Child where the bassist was also the drummer.
JPJ used to play bass pedals for pretty much anything after Physical Graffiti, since he played so much keyboard.
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
one time i let my cat has cheezburger. i thought it was pretty funny.
The bassist from Wolfmother often will the keyboard with his right hand while he just plays hammer-ons and pull-offs with his left.
Slap a bass, not a ho.