Would a Silverface amp sound worse than a Blackface pre-CBS amp? Would guitars and amps have shoddy workmanship?
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Last edited by lespaul#1 at Jul 2, 2008,
Shoddy?

The 1940's called, they want their word back.
Gearz:
Squier classic vibe 50's strat, modded.
Dunlop 535q
Korg Pitchblack
Carvin X100B

Coming soon to a pedal board near you:
Analogman Sunface
Lovepedal E6
Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko
Just answer the question! Nice one , though. The only word that came to mind.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Quote by lespaul#1
Would a Silverface amp sound worse than a Blackface pre-CBS amp? Would guitars and amps have shoddy workmanship?

Go with the Silverface as they are cheaper and can easily be modified to sound like Blackface amps.
How do you modify an amp?
Quote by chip46
pre cbs is better but they both amplify your instrument
Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Set treble to PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Mids to YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST
Bass to WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "MAKE ME A SANDWICH"?
Gain to NOT TONIGHT, I HAVE A HEADACHE.

starter of the nadsat group
I mean reliability and tone.
Quote by chip46
Quote by lespaul#1
How do you modify an amp?

I have an article from Guitar Player on how to do it. It's from the July 08 Issue. See if you can find a back issue. I scanned it and tried to attach it but it is to large.
*reported*

use the gear forums.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
*reported*

use the gear forums.

This is about two companies not gear. Quit wastin your time reporting me.
Quote by chip46