Ok, so I have a Line 6 UX 2 Tone Port. I have microphones I can use to mike up a drum set. However, the microphones use a guitar input. Is their a converter I can buy?
yes, they have xlr to 1/4" converter plugs at radio shack. Or (provided they aren't condenser mics) you can get cables with xlr on one end and 1/4" on the other.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke