Could somebody link me to a guide to guns? I want to learn more about guns and what i have to do to get a license, different calibers, etc.

Thanks.
Check out my music, if you please.
...Where do you live?

The laws depend on where you live.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
world.guns.ru

But it's better to go to a gun store and go through their training programs...that's what they're supposed to do.
Quote by keiron_d
thank you sooooooo much for the advice Fast_Fingers...i would hug you if i could...i looooove you!

True love exists in UG. Can you feel it?

Recording Guitar Amps 101
Quote by Fast_Fingers
world.guns.ru

But it's better to go to a gun store and go through their training programs...that's what they're supposed to do.

Pretty much.

Just go to a shop, they often have booklets and pamphlets and stuff with all this information about licenses and stuff. In Australia, you need to give a valid reason, and self defense isn't one. You need to have (I think) more than 6 acres of land to say "pest-control/hunting" or you need to attend 8 meetings at a gun club you are a member of to say you're a sports shooter...or something. Correct me if I'm wrong on all of that.

And as for picking a gun, it depends on what you need it for.
If you want it for the hell of it, then you might wanna consider an air rifle or something, because they're cheaper, less dangerous, but you can still take out small game with them if you're a good shot.
Explore all avenues and approach it with an open mind.
Guns are fun stuff if you know what you're doing with them.

-Jayke
Member of the Laney Cult