I have 4 speakers in my cab, but i do not have the wires to connect them all.

All i have is 2 sets of positive/neg. wires going from the input jack of the cab. I just need some wires to connect them all up inside.

What kind of wires do i need to buy?
Speaker wire
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
Where do i find speaker wire that doesn't come in 50 foot bundles?

I just want 2 single short cables, i dont have the tools to cut the wires
anything between 12 to even 16 gauge wire should work fine man, it doesn't need to be shielded or anything, and you're only using very short runs. If you're in the US, the rolls of wire at Radio Shack are only a few bucks.

btw, if you really can't find anything to cut the wire at home, just buy a set of needle nose pliers. You can cut wire with them, and it's a super handy tool to have.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Last edited by Erock503 at Jul 3, 2008,
Go to home depot, and ask them to cut you a certain length for you. Get 12 gauge wire. And ps, I highly doubt you don't have a pair of pliers or something like that sitting around your house. Hell, you could cut it with a pair of scissors. But, if you really don't know what the hell your doing, go read the internet. It will tell you what to do.
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.