yep i made up a word in the title.... soo I've been looking at my guitar for quite a bit...i mean i've had it for over a year now....it has a couple of dings and scratches here and there but other than that its just your run of the mill strat copy....I'm wondering what are some cool things i can do to give my guitar a lil personality and a lil idk pizaz...no suggestions will be tooo far out there cuz I'm getting a new guitar soon anyway... thanx
Never gonna give you up...
hmmm well you could always put stickers on it...or paint racing strips or something

litle thing like that...

or you can go to the guitar custom section and look in there for ideas
You could give it that eddie van halen look
Quote by Underjoggle
My guitar is made from the wood of Christ's cross. With strings made of his beard hair.
Cover it in jizz and let it dry.

hahaha yeah......about that....prolly not...does anyone know where to get some sweet stickers orr some cheap ones....thats prolly not the most extravagant idea but it kindof punkrock which is what my current band is
Quote by Iceman 420

Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC

hahaha yeah......about that....prolly not...does anyone know where to get some sweet stickers orr some cheap ones....thats prolly not the most extravagant idea but it kindof punkrock which is what my current band is

You could print out stuff then tape it on your guitar. And I'm pretty sure there's blank sticker paper where you could print it out and bam, homemade sticker.
i was really hoping for some more insight here.....i guess i must've misplaced the thread thoo......
hmm...google your favorite band names then say stickers at the end of the band name...or go to a hot topic or some sort of shop like that
There's always a new pickguard, volume knobs, replace the bridge, paint it. Lots of stuff to do to Strats.
Quote by drossboot
There's always a new pickguard, volume knobs, replace the bridge, paint it. Lots of stuff to do to Strats.

+1 to this, because any of those things would look infinitely better (and infinitely less tacky) than stickers. Even relicing/mutilation to your guitar done correctly looks better than stickers.