Whenever I look at my guitar I just think: "You're so weird looking, but I love you."

Do you do the same?

If so, this is the thread for you!! I want you to show off your weird guitar.

Mine is an Airline 3P DLX from Eastwood Guitars. It's made from mahogany and it has a semi-hollow body. It's a tad heavy but I still love it's cool shape and amazing sound.

Quote by gnomieowns
what the hell are all those knobs for?!

If I had to guess - individual volume and tone for each pup, plus one master volume?

Does it have to be weird, or can it just be uncommon?
Good question.

They're the different volume controls for each of the pickups.

EDIT: My own question was answered.
Last edited by DanzigAirlines at Jul 2, 2008,
Quote by Flying Couch
If I had to guess - individual volume and tone for each pup, plus one master volume?

Does it have to be weird, or can it just be uncommon?

I was thinking of something along the lines of somebody sees you with your guitar case somewhere and they ask you what type it is and when you tell them, they have no idea what it is..

But go ahead. I'm flexible.
Quote by DanzigAirlines
I was thinking of something along the lines of somebody sees you with your guitar case somewhere and they ask you what type it is and when you tell them, they have no idea what it is..

But go ahead. I'm flexible.

Mine is black, but every time I play it in front of other guitarists, they're like, "What the hell is that? O_o"
So there are two places on that thing you plug your amp into?

Quote by mrvile
Danzig, that thing is F*CKING AWESOME.

Rock on Jack White

I got it mainly because I love his work.

I thought it would inspire me and it has.
Quote by DanzigAirlines
So there are two places on that thing you plug your amp into?

Yeah. It's an Ovation Preacher - a stereo guitar. Playing through two amps at once can be pretty cool. Or both inputs on an amp that has more than one.
Quote by Flying Couch
Yeah. It's an Ovation Preacher - a stereo guitar. Playing through two amps at once can be pretty cool.

I'm pretty sure that counts as weird or unusual.
Kick-ass guitar TS. I always liked the Eastwood Airline's. Been thinking about maybe saving up for one. How much did yours cost? Good for blues/blues-rock and such?
Quote by DanzigAirlines
I'm afraid I don't follow...

that guitar is so...

WEIRD!

In a cool way
Quote by Iceman 420
Kick-ass guitar TS. I always liked the Eastwood Airline's. Been thinking about maybe saving up for one. How much did yours cost? Good for blues/blues-rock and such?

The guitar plus shipping was about $850. Not too bad IMO. The originals can go up to the $1500's. But you could always settle for the 2 pup version for $100 bucks less.

And yeah. It's great to use with a slide and just have fun with.

EDIT: Umm. We kinda need get in the game. It's not all about my guitar, it's about other people's too...
Last edited by DanzigAirlines at Jul 3, 2008,