I've wanted to start doing exercises for piano for a while, but I dont know where to begin.

I'm looking for stuff to improve finger function, coordination, agileness, etc

Any suggestions appreciated, so far I've just been running a few arpeggios every few days
Quote by beadhangingOne
There is no music but metal and muhammad is its prophet.
Quote by EZLN libertad
I've wanted to start doing exercises for piano for a while, but I dont know where to begin.

I'm looking for stuff to improve finger function, coordination, agileness, etc

Any suggestions appreciated, so far I've just been running a few arpeggios every few days

Play scales, arpeggios and cadences in as many keys as you can on a daily basis. Try to do both hands together if possible. Start slow and speed up gradually if you need to.
Solid four-note form chords, two hands ascending and descending in all keys four octaves, as well as their arpeggios. Drill Dominant and Diminished chords in all keys, two hands, three octaves. Major, minor, and melodic minor scales, four octaves, all keys, two hands, including cadences. And their respective arpeggios.

That should keep you busy.
thank you all, much appreciated
Quote by beadhangingOne
There is no music but metal and muhammad is its prophet.
Oh, and don't forget all inversions of chords. Both solid and broken.
Start by learning all the major scales 1 hand at a time, then both hands in similar motion and then contrary motion. Then move on to Harmonic and Melodic minor. Chromatic scales are worthwhile to practice aswell. Also, arpeggios make great exercises, try to play them in as many different ways that you can think of.