Really surprised there wasn't a thread on these guys already, seeing as how London Calling is one of the best albums ever, in my opinion...Joe Strummer was an extremely good vocalist, and Mick Jones was highly underrated...what are some of your favorite songs by these guys?my favorite (hard too pick one) would have to be London Calling...discuss!
Gear:

Ibanez Artcore TXD (Semihollow)
Fender Tele
Line 6 Spider II 2x12
Squier P-bass
Cubase LE
Tascam us122l
MXL mic

favorite band:Raconteurs/QOTSA

LOOKING FOR A GRETSCH!!!! PM ME IF YOU WANT TO SELL OR TRADE YOURS!!!!!
I'd say they are more punk than classic rock, but they did incorporate a ton of different elements into their music, so I guess it fits here too. Anyway, London Calling is definitely my favorite album. It took their early punk roots and added reggae and other styles to them. Spanish Bombs is the perfect example of this.
Co-Founder of the Creedence Clearwater Revival Fanclub...PM me or Pi3h-B0y to join!

Member #17 of the UG Queen Fanclub!...PM Hanzi_G to join!

The Sinister Minister of Zeppelinism...Pm TheHeartbreaker to join.
You're more likely to find fans of The Clash in the Punk & Ska forum than here, but there definitely are a few fans of The Clash here (myself included).

I'm not sure about my favorite song, but my favorite album is definitely Combat Rock. It was the first Clash album I ever listened to. I actually remember the experience quite well. My friend and I were playing Roller Coaster Tycoon and my father brought the Combat Rock and Aerosmith's Toys in the Attic vinyls out to play. The only songs I listened to from either of them were Rock the Casbah (from Combat Rock) and Walk This Way and Sweet Emotion (from Toys in the Attic), so my dad ended up having to switch the records back and forth. That was when I was a complete music n00b at the beginning of middle school.
i like their early stuff more, but obviously london calling is great as well. i'm glad they didn't become like the sex pistols and reunited.
yeah...i hear there were some rumblings of a reunion but they were squashed by joe's death...i did catch the performance of london calling at the 03 grammys though...i liked it a lot surprisingly
Gear:

Ibanez Artcore TXD (Semihollow)
Fender Tele
Line 6 Spider II 2x12
Squier P-bass
Cubase LE
Tascam us122l
MXL mic

favorite band:Raconteurs/QOTSA

LOOKING FOR A GRETSCH!!!! PM ME IF YOU WANT TO SELL OR TRADE YOURS!!!!!