me and my family are going to the metal masters tour mainly to see priest, but i got the testament album because ive never heard them before and i was listening to them with my mom so she could hear testament for the first time, specifically the song"formation of damnation". just a few mins ago my mom came in and was like "so whats up with you into all this death rock all of the sudden" inside i started cracking up. shed apparently never heard when i listen to metal before(also she thought "the dark eternal night" by dream theater was death "rock" because of the voice effect earlier today i had it playing). i was like whats wrong with it? she just paused and i was like "huh?" it took her a while to say nothin its just like *makes rawring noise*. i said whats wrong with that? she said " i guess... nothin just not my taste" i just thought it was kinda funny.

does anyone else listen to metal and parents/family doesnt know?
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
haha yeah my parents are completely oblivious to it it was funny today my dad goes to me HEY I DONT LIKE THAT SHIRT YOUR WEARING cuzz on the back of it says FOLLOW ME OR DIE (its an Anthrax shirt) and i go i've been wearing this shirt for almost four months now... and he goes why would you wear something like that and i go its one of my favorite bands and hes like what kind of music you listen to boy ahh funny stuff
Dick+strings= owww
yes all the time
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
Most of my relatives don't understand the difference between rock and metal. Their a pretty funny bunch and wouldn't understand it even if i explained. My parents understand the difference. My mom has a brief grasp on my music from hearing it from my room so much and such and hearing me play guitar, But my dad actually knows allot about music and i go to jazz concerts with him time from time. He doesn't like metal that much but he does understand that it's not just top 40 garbage.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.