Page 1 of 9
how does everyone feel about this.

from some of the facts ive got from videos from youtube i believe the government is behind it.

i suggest everyone watching some videos it might catch your interest
i think your right dude...it was an inside job
My Gear-
Schecter C7 FR
Schecter Damien 7
Line 6 Spider III 150 2x12
Massive pedal board
Spector Legend Custom 5 string
Ampeg BA-112 50 watt
Quote by Impress93
how does everyone feel about this.

from some of the facts ive got from videos from youtube i believe the government is behind it.

i suggest everyone watching some videos it might catch your interest

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

/bashes head against table repeatedly.

NO WE'RE NOT 12 AND DON'T BELIEVE IT BECAUSE IT'S ON YOUTUBE
Quote by nirvana001
god you're fucking stupid.

Great job.
You have enough balls to say that over the internet.
Congrats
fail
Quote by dr_chainsaw0
the whole time i was expecting it to end in the fresh prince theme song

Quote by blackflag49
"You're only as fresh as your game", said the Lord - Corinthians 22:12
One word: Zeitgeist.
PRS SE SC ♦ Dean Cadi ♦ Squier Strat ♦ Crate V5 ♦ AXL Akita AT30 ♦ Alhambra 4P ♦ Takamine f-349 ♦ Goodall KCJ
Boss ME-20 ♦ Monteallums modded TS9DX ♦ DOD Grunge ♦ #1Echo ♦
i dont give a **** about the number games

but heres some facts

- three towers collapsed on 9/11 only two were hit with planes
- the hole in the side of one of the towers was half the size of a 747
- a few months before the attacks george bush took out a muli million dollar insurance policy agianst terrorist attacks.
- the towers went down exactly like a controlled demolition
- if you watch the footage you will see the explosions start at the bottom floor right when the plane hits
- also if you watch the footage you will notice a small explosion leaving the plane right before it hits a tower
- how come you never hear anything from relatives of the people who died on the plane
- if you watch the footage you will notice the plane has no windows
Quote by Cryptorchild
Great job.
You have enough balls to say that over the internet.
Congrats

I would say it in person if I could.

Anyone who believes 9/11 is an inside job is a fucking moron.
I can't begin to explain how irritating people like this are. I mean, like, someone watches some crap on YouTube. "The truth, OMG!" And proclaims him or herself an expert with an actual opinion on the subject, when in reality, said person is most likely a semi-retarded 13-year-old kid who thinks he knows something about politics and how the world goes 'round.
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.
There was a show about this on the History channel not too long ago. Basically the conspirators would state what they thought about 9/11, and then the government hired scientists to disprove every conspiracy theory and make the conspirators look like morons. The show was obviously biased in the government's favor, even so, the facts they were presenting were pretty good....in the end, i don't think there is a 9/11 conspiracy, just some bored Americans with too much time to think.
Quote by nalyd
NO WE'RE NOT 12 AND DON'T BELIEVE IT BECAUSE IT'S ON YOUTUBE

this.

I've heard one guy say that a lot of people from the flights were "dropped off" and are in "hiding". I wanted to punch him in the face and show him to some of the families who lost loved ones in that.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
The thing that really gets me is how 19 Saudis could fly around the most sophisticated radar system in the entire world in hijacked planes for 2 hours and not get intercepted. Hell, they even hit the most highly defended building on the planet. Something about that just doesn't seem right.

Also everyone should watch this video. It's called Mohammad Atta and the Venice Flying Circus. It shows how many of the hijackers trained in Venice, Florida and the unusual events surrounding this. It's not some weird college kid, it's real-life interviews with the people who lived it, including the owner of the flight school, Rudy Deckers. Here's the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmSiA_BvJso
Quote by Impress93

but heres some facts

- a few months before the attacks george bush took out a muli million dollar insurance policy agianst terrorist attacks.
- if you watch the footage you will see the explosions start at the bottom floor right when the plane hits
- also if you watch the footage you will notice a small explosion leaving the plane right before it hits a tower
- how come you never hear anything from relatives of the people who died on the plane

LMFAO
Where did he buy that? Allstate?
Quote by Impress93

but heres some facts

Read ALL OF THE SOURCES THAT DEBUNKS THESE WITH FACTS. If you really did research this instead of blindly following these conspiracy theorists you would know that.
Quote by Impress93

but heres some facts

Don't listen to this guy he's a 12 year old who doesn't have his facts straight. Stick to things you can prove
Quote by leondb
One word: Zeitgeist.

Anybody who seen this movie ****ing KNOWS

But who cares what happen.
Bush is still an asshole either way.
Zeitgeist was terrible
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by King ofKumbucha
LMFAO
Where did he buy that? Allstate?

No, he used geico. Saved 15%.
I am the Infantry.
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw

Americans love conspiracies.

Yeah. We do.
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.
As much as I hate the government, I can't honestly blame them for 9/11.

Here, watch this:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kcrF346sS_I
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
HAHAHAHAHA. The end.
Quote by DiMeTiMe
+3.141592

Quote by imgooley
It was such a good suggestion you gave him pi?

yeah, he gave me pi.
How's about firefighters finding molten metal 2 weeks after 9/11? I find that odd. Can the heat from a burning 747 stay heated that long?

How's about Silverstein's admission that Tower 7 was "Pulled", which means controlled demolition? He admitted it. Now how in the world can they plan a controlled demolition in hours?!? That kind of planning takes a lot longer then a few hours, let alone a single day. That means they planted demolitions on the same day, without any real planning. It was perfect, how it collapsed. No damage to neighboring buildings... unsolved mystery I guess.
PRS SE SC ♦ Dean Cadi ♦ Squier Strat ♦ Crate V5 ♦ AXL Akita AT30 ♦ Alhambra 4P ♦ Takamine f-349 ♦ Goodall KCJ
Boss ME-20 ♦ Monteallums modded TS9DX ♦ DOD Grunge ♦ #1Echo ♦
By the way, research who funded Bin Laden and helped him train and create Al Qaeda. Also gave him 6 billion dollars of tax payers money. The answer might shock you
Quote by Impress93

Did they measure it just before it collapsed?
Quote by Impress93

but heres some facts

-I guess the third was hit with rocks then.
-Maybe because half the damn plane got torn to shit, therefore leaving half a "regular" 747 hole.
-Good timing.
-And...?
-Maybe someone lit a match?
-Your eyes playing tricks on you.
-Because you can't be screwed listening to them, or it was very traumatic for them losing a loved one, and they don't feel like talking about it.
-What kind of footage are you watching? If its very crap quality, I wouldn't expect to see windows either.
Quote by metalhead39
By the way, research you funded Bin Laden and helped him train and create Al Qaeda. Also gave him 6 billion dollars of tax payers money. The answer might shock you

Ever heard of a proxy war?
I am the Infantry.
Quote by metalhead39
By the way, research who funded Bin Laden and helped him train and create Al Qaeda. Also gave him 6 billion dollars of tax payers money. The answer might shock you

not shocking, dont worry. common knowledge