I'm thinking about getting a guitar and I'm not sure which...I like to play alternative rock like the band Muse. So which guitar is better, an Epiphone Les Paul Special II or the Epiphone SG Special. Or a completely different guitar but in the same price range(price under 200)? I need your help PEOPLE!
Last edited by Jaerett at Jul 3, 2008,
go with the epiphone sg ive been using it for over two years now since ive started playing and it is excellent
Dick+strings= owww
Go for an Agile Al-2000 its way better than those 2.
Dot>Jekyll & Hyde>Turbo Tuner>DD-3>DD-7>DRRI
^+1
At that price, Agile would be much better than those epiphones
here's the Agile website www.rondomusic.com
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
try to get a different one. i would go for one with a solid wood body. i have an sg special and its nothing great. i dont know much about anything else in that price range so i cant really help ya there. my brother has a squier affinity fat strat and it actually plays really well. i also know dean has or used to have some decent guitars in that range that are made of paulonia(or something close to that) wood.
Agile AL-2000 or above will kick the ass of any Epi. Seriously. And you will probably pay less.

Don't pay for the name, pay for the guitar. With Agile, you get great quality and they're damned good replicas too.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.