I might've posted this in the wrong place before sorry hopefully I've made the proper correction....but I've been looking at my guitar for quite a bit...i mean i've had it for over a year now....it has a couple of dings and scratches here and there but other than that its just your run of the mill strat copy....I'm wondering what are some cool things i can do to give my guitar a lil personality and a lil idk pizaz...no suggestions will be tooo far out there cuz I'm getting a new guitar soon anyway... thanx
Never gonna give you up...
Quote by GuitarSpnkr
I might've posted this in the wrong place before sorry hopefully I've made the proper correction....but I've been looking at my guitar for quite a bit...i mean i've had it for over a year now....it has a couple of dings and scratches here and there but other than that its just your run of the mill strat copy....I'm wondering what are some cool things i can do to give my guitar a lil personality and a lil idk pizaz...no suggestions will be tooo far out there cuz I'm getting a new guitar soon anyway... thanx

A killswitch?
if you're getting a new guitar and you don't care about this one, you could always try and do some vintaging? if you're into that. or other cosmetic stuff like that.
didn't you post this pretty much exact same thread, but called like guitarical stuff, about a half hour ago?
lol yes i did previously post this but i was pretty sure that was the wrong place but now I think I'm in the right place...and also I'm new to the process of vintaging and paintjobs and such coul you give me some tips or some tips on how to mod pickups?
Never gonna give you up...
Vintage it? Sand it back repaint it. Make up your mind! Do whatever you want!

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

Rout the body for a speaker and build in an amp XD.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
strip it. paint it. killswitch. More/ better pickups. Speaker/amp/preamp. On board effects. Trebel Bleed mods. Push/Pull Pots. OH! Onboard reverb! that'd be sick.

Key Ignition.

/thread.
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...
Quote by THE Saint Jimmy
Key Ignition

/thread.

OMFG THAT'S ACTUALLY GENIUS!!!

.. but way too much work lol

and what's Trebel Bleed? (i'm assuming you meant treble:p
Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

Gear:

ESP LTD DV8-R
Squier SG (Specs Unknown)
Kustom KGA-10 Ten watt practice amp
Marshall TSL 602

My JEM Build
Treble bleed, correction on spelling , is where a switch is wired with a capacitor and sometimes a resistor of value that 'bleeds' off treble.

google, my friend, knows all.

a key ignition is VERY easy to do. they used to have them on old hard drives and such. It's just a SPST switch that is activated by a key. same thing as stepping on a switch. check radioshack, they miught have it, or order online. simple and looks cool.
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...