Just learned "song to sing when I'm lonely" by Frusciante, and I need another song to sing. I listened to RHCP, but I don't want any recommendations like under the bridge, by the way, or soul to squeeze. Zephyr song is great, but I learned it already [Can't sing while playing without screwing up.]
who cares what it is you are alone just make **** up
signed,
your favorite poster
Quote by johnmalkin
Constellations - Jack Johnson.

+1
http://youtube.com/watch?v=GGUOAaH_mVw#
Just ignore the images, they're not the real video. Tis a good song.
Gear(Sucks):
Aria STG Series Strat
Yamaha F310P Acoustic
BOSS DS-2 Distortion.
RMS 10 Watt Practice Amp

Wishlist:
New guitar
Brawl: 2578 4543 4918
Radiohead - How To Disappear Completely
Mogwai - Cody
╠═══════╬═══════╣

FUZZY FLATPICKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Enjoy occasionally controversial ramblings related to guitars? I have a blog which meets these criteria.
Um..... How has no one mention Vincent by Don Mclean!?!?!?!?!? If you are good enough learn the arrangement of Vincent by Chet Atkins (there is a great tab on UG for it).
Quote by ocsalev
Just learned "song to sing when I'm lonely" by Frusciante, and I need another song to sing. I listened to RHCP, but I don't want any recommendations like under the bridge, by the way, or soul to squeeze. Zephyr song is great, but I learned it already [Can't sing while playing without screwing up.]

Basically, everything John Frusciante has ever written outside the Chili Peppers is sing along material. Particularly his DC EP. You might also try Gregory and the Hawk if you don't mind female singer/songwriters.
Dickless.
I know one!

Waiting in the weeds- The Eagles

simple song but it sounds great!
Matthew Good Band - Strange Days
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?
Dave Matthews Band- Satellite
Nine planets surround the sun
Only one does the sun embrace
Upon this watered one
So much we take for granted

So let us sleep outside tonight
Lay down in our mother's arms
For here we can rest safely
Thks, I really like the Jack johnson one and the desecration smile.
Anything from Frusciante's Shadows Collide with People album. The acoustic version is free on his website.
I think "Song to play when I'm lonely" is a fitting one here. I really like "Ricky" too.
While My Guitar Gently Weeps and Yesterday are my favorites. Yellow is a nice sounding song, in my opinion. I guess you could make your own song, too...
"Blackbird" - The Beatles
"The Past Recedes" - John Frusciante
"Across The Universe" - The Beatles
"After Hours" -The Velvet Underground

Some of my favorites...
I was gonna suggest the past recedes, one of my favourite acoustic songs, some Nick Drake wouldn't be a bad idea either.

edit: If you're a RHCP and John Frusciante, why not try Breaking the Girl or I Could Have Lied off the Blood Sugar Sex Magik album?
Last edited by Magic_Joel at Jul 5, 2008,
Quote by Taxi_06
While My Guitar Gently Weeps and Yesterday are my favorites. Yellow is a nice sounding song, in my opinion. I guess you could make your own song, too...

If you mean yellow from cold play... Awesome song, man. Over the years, I've liked cold play because they remind me of RHCP, but I've learned that they are their own band.