cool stuff!

when u have a friend request from Count Your Lies, thats my band
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
dayumm dude your from mississippi thats sick maynee

and you friends with some louisiana bandss which is sickkk

if you guys ever want to try to set up a show in louisiana you guys should hit me upp!!
no
Both screaming and singing were very impressive. Instrumentals were very good too. All in all I think you guys are a very good band. Especially for band in a genre i think lacks originality you guys stand out as very original and good. I sent you guys a friend request as welll from my band "As of Now"
www.youtube.com/jordan123x
You guys are really great, as the guy above said very original in a genre that generally lacks originality.
Quote by thefitz
Interesting. It turns out that there are people on the forum who play an upright bass. I'll make a note of that.

*makes note*

*puts note on wall*

*stares at note for a minute*

*sits back down and resumes doing what I was doing*
I actually liking this sound a lot. You don't hear a lot of Screamo/Hardcore stuff come out with anything new, but this has a lot of interesting sounds to it. I definitely like the first Untitled one, very melodic, but still keeps the hardcore side of things.
all your bands are sick, im the singer for a band called NATO were a uk based hardcore band, myspace us lol. im also a graphic designer, i make layouts logos banners tshirt designs and anything else, my prices are cheap, so if ure in trested message me and il see what i can do
In my opinion this hybrid of genres sounds terrific. I've never heard anything quite like this, and I like the way it sounds, so good stuff there. I'm interested in hearing some more electronica stuff from you guys - very interesting!
Whoever said this was original is full of ****.
Heaps of metalcore bands have done this sort of thing: Enter Shikari, The Devil Wears Prada, Four Year Strong.
thanks for the comments, as far as the hardcore influences, we have over 10 songs already written just waiting to be recorded, and some of those have a more hardcore feel to them. As for being original, we try to be as original as possible, we do take influence from all those bands, but we're more similar to enter shikari, than the other two, we're really just trying to be really electronical, with some hardcore, metalcore, and punk thrown in. and thanks again to evryone whos commenting.
i think you guys have hardcore and metalcore mixed up.

example of Hardcore band: Trapped Under Ice
example of what you probably think of as hardcore: Underoath

let this genre die. you kids are ripping it to pieces
original? really? where?

No offense man, but i've heard this a bunch of times.

I do like the keys in the "verse" i guess of Untitled 1.

btw, you guys are metalcore.
thanks for the comments.

underoath is mos def post-hardcore i know the difference.

hatebreed=hardcore
as i lay dying=metalcore

and how are we ripping it to peices?
wow nevermind bud.

youre not getting it
and i will save you the embarassment
Did you guys change the songs you have up? I don't hear any vocals. Anyways, the songs sounded really bland to me. Something off with the recordings as well, can't put my finger on it. If you can make the guitar work alot more interesting and get some good vocals you guys might have something.
Quote by Zycho
Did you guys change the songs you have up? I don't hear any vocals. Anyways, the songs sounded really bland to me. Something off with the recordings as well, can't put my finger on it. If you can make the guitar work alot more interesting and get some good vocals you guys might have something.

we just found a screamer and now have some vocals recorded, those will be up as soon as we finish mixing and mastering them. But the songs sound way better with vocals. As far as them being off i'm not sure what it could be, they are fruity loops drums, just drumagoged. and the other songs are alot more technical so keep checking back and i promise it gets better. thanks man for the good feedback, and not just putting us down and saying that we aren't original and are killing a genre.