How long does it take to dry? This is more important than it may initially seem.
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
Instead of helping you, I'll reply with a story:

I was pissed off at my friend for texting all the time so I yelled "man, why do you always have to be texting, you ASS!" and he says WHAT! so I yell "TEXTING, you ASS!" and he goes "DECK STAIN?" so I'm like "YES! CLEAN YOUR GODDAMN DECK STAIN YOU ASS." he was confused. We were also high.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Sneaking into girlfriend's home (or possibly her out). Only way out is back entrance way which leads to an unavoidable newly stained deck. The other doors have alarms. Third question on that FAQ says to stay off the deck for at least like 2 days or some ****...Ah well I guess I'll have to wait.

To bigwillie: I DON'T GEDDIT
To NintendoDS: Thanks for trying to be helpful
TO ACG: Thanks for trying to entertain me.
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
Quote by ACG
Instead of helping you, I'll reply with a story:

I was pissed off at my friend for texting all the time so I yelled "man, why do you always have to be texting, you ASS!" and he says WHAT! so I yell "TEXTING, you ASS!" and he goes "DECK STAIN?" so I'm like "YES! CLEAN YOUR GODDAMN DECK STAIN YOU ASS." he was confused. We were also high.

in response to 5) in your sig, you just made a bad post

TSEDIT: what brand of stainer are you using? That would be helpful
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Quote by barb3rman
Sneaking into girlfriend's home (or possibly her out). Only way out is back entrance way which leads to an unavoidable newly stained deck. The other doors have alarms. Third question on that FAQ says to stay off the deck for at least like 2 days or some ****...Ah well I guess I'll have to wait.

To bigwillie: I DON'T GEDDIT
To NintendoDS: Thanks for trying to be helpful
TO ACG: Thanks for trying to entertain me.

sorry i just saw that it said it could get rained on in two hours, I was trying to help to find out why it was so urgent, your post made me curious.

edit: doesnt it say it wont do damage though? just have a residue on it.
Quote by druz15_UG
in response to 5) in your sig, you just made a bad post

False.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
...read the directions on the can??
Quote by glm
I love you for saying that.

after I said "if the Governator could do it; so can Mr. Colbert"
Quote by ACG
False.

True

and green guy I am getting sick of your green-nanigans
*walks away shamefully*
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
It's at my girlfriend's house, not my own. I don't know what brand was used or have a can to read. I don't think she'd know where to find the stainer can. It's probably gone.

TO DS: It says that there could be "tracking" so like...I don't want to risk there being ****ing shoe prints or something in it. Plus, my girlfriend doesn't want to me sneak out any more because of this deck thing.

As a side note, is it weird that I've never snuck out of my house...and I'm 18? Well now my parents don't really care if I leave or not but it's my girlfriend's parents that mind. They are more protective (her being a girl and all, all innocent and what not) and she's a bit younger too. Anyways, neither of us have ever sneaked out and there's always an excuse not to. I'm going to do it eventually. I'm not a pussy I swear!
Quote by PaperStSoapCo