So...today at work some fat kid with a Naruto headband came running up to buy a brownie sundae. I, as well as the other two people I was working with, happened to notice he had bigger boobs than half the girls we know. After I was done laughing my ass off at the irony and stupidity of the situation (headband?) I was wondering what UG's opinions on moobies are. (Moobies = man boobs for anyone who was wondering.) If only I would have had my camera...
Rock On

Quote by Shard Heilia
Nothing. Is Better. Than Guitar.

I Receive Nourishment From My Amplifier. Food Is For The Weak.

Quote by Thrace
Listen to Machine Head, you'll want to headbutt someone right in their pussy.
They're gross. I don't imagine too many people are going to have a dissenting opinion either lol

Guy from Fight Club takes the cake.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

Quote by stinger12345
They're gross. I don't imagine too many people are going to have a dissenting opinion either lol

Guy from Fight Club takes the cake.

isnt that the name of the burger place on jay and silent bob?
My Gear
Jackson RR5
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Marshall MG10 : Deaceased
Esp Ltd Ec-50
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop wah
Marshall Avt 50x
lmao that comic is probably fake.. or is it? no.. it is. either way, thats hilarious.
XBL GamerTag = IAmSentient6

My gear:
Ibanez Artist
ESP ltd Viper 200
Schecter Diamond 8

Amps:
Marhshall MG30 (for sale)
Line 6 Spider III Half Stack (mine forever)
Interested in Melodic Thrash Metal? ALUSTRIUM AND LAST NAIL DRIVEN!
Yes, Meatloaf takes the cake....
"It is always advisable to be a loser if you cannot become a winner." - Frank Zappa

The name's Garrett.

Gear and stuff:
Taylor 310
American Strat w/ Texas Specials
Ibanez JS1000
Vox Wah (true bypass & LED mod)
Dr. Z Maz 18 JR NR
Quote by Gerald The Mous

AMAZING!!!!!!!
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Quote by CaRveItiNbass
lmao that comic is probably fake.. or is it? no.. it is. either way, thats hilarious.

I'm not actually sure, to be honest. My friend on another forum sent that to me, and they probably got it off a -chan site.
Quote by spitfire6860
isnt that the name of the burger place on jay and silent bob?

I came into this thread thinking that's what it was about...I never made the connection though of Moobie's (the fast food joint) to Moobies (the man boobs). I had never heard that term before.
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
Haha sorry about the Jay and Silent Bob confusion guys...
Rock On

Quote by Shard Heilia
Nothing. Is Better. Than Guitar.

I Receive Nourishment From My Amplifier. Food Is For The Weak.

Quote by Thrace
Listen to Machine Head, you'll want to headbutt someone right in their pussy.
It's just a giant chain from all Kevin Smith movies, is like the view Askewinverse's version of disney and Mickey mouse. it's a Golden Calf, because it was needed for Dogma.

I'm a ****ing nerd.
Quote by XxXshadowboyXxX
Haha sorry about the Jay and Silent Bob confusion guys...

Without this thread I wouldn't have made the connection...or know the term 'moobies' in general.
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
thanks for that image... ugh.
haha but a browie icecream sounds gooood. mmmmmmmm.
I <3 Rock Mushik