Quote by InvaderTSN
Yeah. It's totally possible to give a helicopter cancer.

+1 for the XKCD reference.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Yeah. It's totally possible to give a helicopter cancer.

first lol of the day,
but not exactly what im talkin about, hahahah
Quote by soulflyV
Believe what?

I love you're sig!

..[hopes you notice the grammar I put in there on purpose ]
Call me Trey.
I just had a thought.

Like the computers of the 80's, people in the future will probably look back on this and go, "Ha! Those new milleniumers, they had to wait two months for their LHC to collide. I have monthly dial-up high speed that sends signals every 0.3 seconds! How were they so dumb back then?"
Quote by st.stephen
I just had a thought.

Like the computers of the 80's, people in the future will probably look back on this and go, "Ha! Those new milleniumers, they had to wait two months for their LHC to collide. I have monthly dial-up high speed that sends signals every 0.3 seconds! How were they so dumb back then?"

Wait up. We're going to build another LHC and collide it into the one we already have?

What will this achieve?
I don't know actually. But I think it'd be funny if they had really small and really powerful and really fast household lhc's (just for their futuristic needs like maybe time travelling to Mars or something) just like we have modems today.

EDIT: Oh and no, they're not making two to collide, I'm talking about the beams that the thing makes collide.
Quote by st.stephen
I don't know actually. But I think it'd be funny if they had really small and really powerful and really fast household lhc's (just for their futuristic needs like maybe time travelling to Mars or something) just like we have modems today.

EDIT: Oh and no, they're not making two to collide, I'm talking about the beams that the thing makes collide.

I see. A small misinterpretation on my part.
anyone else notice it is a large hard-on collider... and it's in france... the french are colliding large hardons...

edit: damit it's hadron...
Quote by Strato-Massacre
yeah you shouldnt have told the pit to rape your mom.

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.
Quote by soulflyV

I see. A small misinterpretation on my part.

Yeah no I didn't understand I was like wf until I read the wiki article which clarified it a bit. I only read up to that it was sending two cosmic beams so that they collide and make energy or something, the rest, in one brain hemisphere and out the other.

EDIT:
Quote by Lt.DanHasLegs
anyone else notice it is a large hard-on collider... and it's in france... the french are colliding large hardons...

edit: damit it's hadron...

HAHA I read hardon too, I was like wtf why is it called a hard on collider. Until you pointed out it was a hadron collider.