Page 1 of 2
A conspiracy theory that is to take place very shortly, to determine the fate of humanity

For information on it, see http://www.rinf.com/news/nov05/lucifer-project.html

For those of you who don't want to read the whole thing, let me sum it up

NASA wants to attempt to create a star out of Saturn. Because it is a gas planet a large amount of plutonium crashed into the surface of the planet could cause a massive implosion turning it into a second sun. This will happen by the space satellite NASA has around Saturn (Cassani) being crashed into the planet on July 7, as NASA normally gets rid of their satellites by tossing them into the planet for they "no longer have use".

Thoughts?

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbmd7hWz2qI ... This videos sums it up very nicely as well.
I actually do have schizophrenia, so stop making fun of people who have it.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse (modded)
Squier Affinity Strat (modded)
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
Last edited by DefectedFromGod at Jul 3, 2008,
wait wait wait... so we're gonna have two suns come tuesday?

we'll be just like tattoine!
Quote by Strato-Massacre
yeah you shouldnt have told the pit to rape your mom.

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.
2001: A Space Odessy

That's more or less what happened in that, right? Except it wasn't NASA, but those big black things. And in the movie they changed it to Jupiter.
kill all humans
Quote by EuroGuitarist
So wait... We would basically have a second sun?

Well yes, but that sun being that close to us will destroy our O-zone and because the plutonium blows up on Saturn it will flood us with deadly radiation.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
Quote by alaskan_ninja

That's more or less what happened in that, right? Except it wasn't NASA, but those big black things. And in the movie they changed it to Jupiter.

2001: A Space Odyssey has to clear connection to this whatsoever...
Quote by alaskan_ninja

Actually, they did try it on Jupiter, it left a hole as big in the Earth in it that all government telescopes "Missed".

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
If NASA is doing it i don't care they seem to know their **** pretty well. I mean I hope they don't pull some tom foolery and destroy the world
Yertle the Turtle was king of the pond.
A nice little pond. It was clean. It was neat.
The water was warm. There was plenty to eat.
The turtles had everything turtles might need.
And they were all happy. Quite happy indeed.
And why is it called "The Lucifer Project"? It probably says somewhere in that link, but I'm not reading all that.
sounds retarded, what we're going through global warming and rise of temperatures... LETS THROW IN A SECOND SUN!

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.

Quote by EuroGuitarist
And why is it called "The Lucifer Project"? It probably says somewhere in that link, but I'm not reading all that.

I can't remember when but a scientest wrote a book and said "When mankind creates their first star, it will be named lucifer" so it goes after what he said.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
These "scientists" are all college educated, smart guys... and they don't know this could suck worse than a gay vampire?
Life Sucks, And Then You Die

So make the very best of it

My Last.fm Profile

Please check out my Youtube, and friend me if you like it. I do C4C, and I gladly will crit anything if you ask me.

I <3 My Xiphos
Quote by DefectedFromGod
A conspiracy theory that is to take place very shortly, to determine the fate of humanity

For information on it, see http://www.rinf.com/news/nov05/lucifer-project.html

For those of you who don't want to read the whole thing, let me sum it up

NASA wants to attempt to create a star out of Saturn. Because it is a gas planet a large amount of plutonium crashed into the surface of the planet could cause a massive implosion turning it into a second sun. This will happen by the space satellite NASA has around Saturn (Cassani) being crashed into the planet on July 7, as NASA normally gets rid of their satellites by tossing them into the planet for they "no longer have use".

Thoughts?

Your a damn fool. You are probably one of the people who thought we were all doomed on 06/06/06 and that the world will rip and have and we will be sucked into a vortex of doom in December of 2012 or how we are all gonna die in a few days when they turn that device on in Sweeden. Get a life and lay off the pipe, it's messing with your head and everyone is tired of hearing of this crap.
Quote by Thornography
2001: A Space Odyssey has to clear connection to this whatsoever...

Actually I looked it up and I was somewhat incorrect. The sequel involves turning Jupiter into a star. However, in 2001, they traveled to Saturn instead, so there is a bit of discontinuity there.

Regardless, this is a bunch of bull. Not only is the idea completely ludicrous, NASA's budget has been slashed way too much to attempt anything of this nature.

IMO, the only "conspiracies" that are even worth thinking about are ones in which some knowingly secretive government organization like the FBI or CIA is involved, there is a definite motive for them doing so, and it inviolves actual events that happened in the past.

Edit:
Quote by Wikipedia article on Arthur C. Clark's book 2010: Odyssey Two
The book ends with a brief epilogue, which takes place in AD 20,001. By this time, the Europans have evolved into a species that has developed a primitive civilization. They are not described in detail, though they are said to have “tendril”-like limbs. They regard the star Lucifer (formerly the planet Jupiter) as their primary Sun, referring to Sol as “The Cold Sun”. Though their settlements are concentrated primarily in the hemisphere of Europa which is constantly bathed in Lucifer's rays, some Europans have begun in recent generations to explore the Farside, the hemisphere facing away from Lucifer, which is still covered in ice. There they may witness the spectacle of night, unknown on the other side of Europa, when the Cold Sun sets.

Where the name comes from, apparently.
kill all humans
Last edited by alaskan_ninja at Jul 3, 2008,
The website is full of crap and speculation.... From 9/11 to this Lucifer stuff.

Dont tell me you actually believe this stuff.?
I can do it!

And so can you!

Last.fm
Quote by EuroGuitarist
Link's broken.

Fixed.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Hang about.

WTF does the title "Lucifer Project" have to do with the price of fish?
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by InvaderTSN
I thought you were pretending to be the Rodian that Han shoots. Lol.

Yeah either or, I don't rightly know. Anyone care to translate
New link posted on first page for a youtube video with decent information.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
Page 1 of 2