hello, a long time ago i posted some in -progress pictures of this guitar...now it is for sale. message me is your interested and we'll talk prices

i would sooooo!!! buy that if i wasnt broke and had hella court fees...

seriously...

what did you do it with? paint pens?
i used model car paints, specifically the humbrol ones (they look like Minnie paint cans). They go on very smooth. Then a ton and I mean a TON of clear coating. Thanks for the comments, its good to see that my baby is liked.
Where's the price? I am interested in this...

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

there is currently no hardware in it yet. it would be a custom build...price depends on choice of parts. i think it was last year or something, under another username....(i can re-post them)
no, right now there are no parts in it. we have alot of parts around though.
I find it funny that he didn't mention any of the brand name on this... it is very fishy.

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

Do you have any proper pics?... without the white background
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
she.... and sorry, its a Yamaha Pacifica Guitar. It has a maple neck with rosewood fingerboard.
Its sounds a bit dodgey but if u were in england id buy it just coz it looks sooooo dam awsome
Quote by .HUZZAH.
Just hit all the strings at once, raping your e string and making retardly out of place pinch harmonics

oh wait, this isn't a slipknot concert..

FREEBIRD!

And the amish said let their be CHEESE...
I posted pics a long while ago - your a jun 08 then u admit to multiing saying you had another account.

You didnt mention any brand name sorry im just a bit sceptical when it comes to buying things over the internet, if something seems just even a little bit dodgey it means it NORMALLY is, not saying ur deal is
Quote by .HUZZAH.
Just hit all the strings at once, raping your e string and making retardly out of place pinch harmonics

oh wait, this isn't a slipknot concert..

FREEBIRD!

And the amish said let their be CHEESE...
This is our other account, but we are two different people so we are allowed to have two different accounts.