Page 1 of 2
Hello all.

What is the worst place you have thrown up after drinking large amounts of alcohol?

Mine would be... in my tent. Nice to wake up to that, eh?
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
I was sick once and puked in a Funyuns bag.

As far as drinking goes... I puked in the shower once, then passed out in it. Man, cleaning myself, and the shower after I woke up sucked.
in the car, in my cupped hands
------------------------------------------------------------------

im a girl, dont call me 'he'

Quote by aznmetalhead93
I used to think Eddie Van Halen was a vampire.
Quote by soulflyV
In the grass that I was just about to fall onto...

oh man... lol
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
i was not drunk........
but i have a talent where i can throw up on command.........
so i once threw up in a bush...in front of a bunch of old ladies to freak them out........and it worked hahahahah
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
in the front of a parlour downtown with the huge window in front of me sitting in a chair just after i got my ears pierced
I have nothing unique or funny to put here.
i got 2
one time i sat on the toilet (seat down) and puked in the sink. that was back in high school
last saturday i puked on my ipod....i cant figure out why it wont turn on
incubus rocks my world
Quote by ReeseKillsHIV
I was sick once and puked in a Funyuns bag.

As far as drinking goes... I puked in the shower once, then passed out in it. Man, cleaning myself, and the shower after I woke up sucked.

haha, I'm sure that was a wtf moment.
Quote by Gabel
In the backseat of my friends car, on the side of the freeway, in an In-n-Out parking lot in front of a bunch of people, in my friend's car again, on my porch, on my bed. All in one night.

Halloween was fucking terrible.
Quote by im_hungry, imthehitcher, DeathTouch666, BobMarleysGhost, catchy phrase, flyman, cheeseman3001, Cpt.Jackass, evening_crow, just17n8, Ziggums, MoleMania, Baa I'm a Sheep, x_themetalfan_x, hippy12:

Give him a handjob

Had to consolidate the sig.
A friend had a pile of 10 or so blankets in a storage closet that he let people use if they slept over after a party or whatever, that night i ate a large pizza a mickey of vodka and several beer bla blah blah i passed out and puked all over that room he threw all of them out and i avaided him for a month... booyah!
My friend's house, specifically on his couch/blanket. I felt like shit.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Quote by Spictacular
A friend had a pile of 10 or so blankets in a storage closet that he let people use if they slept over after a party or whatever, that night i ate a large pizza a mickey of vodka and several beer bla blah blah i passed out and puked all over that room he threw all of them out and i avaided him for a month... booyah!

haha, nice work
Quote by Gabel
this year up at a school one night i threw up directly in the middle of my dorm room floor and didnt find it until the next morning. wasnt too bad i guess.

my friend, however, got ****in wasted one night and somehow managed to wreck his room. while totally blacked out, he "woke up" in the middle of the night having thrown up a bit on his pillow and in his bed. he felt sick again, so grabbed his backpack and vomited all over all of his school books. finished off by throwing up all over his bedside table, clock, and cell phone. then, still in a total drunken stupor, he ripped apart his bed, threw all of his sheets and blankets into his closet and slept underneath the mattress.

definitely a terrible, "What the fuuuuck...." moment when he woke up.
bathroom rug. you figure out how to do laundry really quickly the morning after that happens
dont take any guff from these bastards man

Quote by Fenderhippie69
I only smoke when I've been drinking and I only drink when I've been smoking.
Quote by madefortvmovie
this year up at a school one night i threw up directly in the middle of my dorm room floor and didnt find it until the next morning. wasnt too bad i guess.

my friend, however, got ****in wasted one night and somehow managed to wreck his room. while totally blacked out, he "woke up" in the middle of the night having thrown up a bit on his pillow and in his bed. he felt sick again, so grabbed his backpack and vomited all over all of his school books. finished off by throwing up all over his bedside table, clock, and cell phone. then, still in a total drunken stupor, he ripped apart his bed, threw all of his sheets and blankets into his closet and slept underneath the mattress.

definitely a terrible, "What the fuuuuck...." moment when he woke up.

oh man...
Quote by Gabel
My worst one would probably be when i went for my first University Interview.

It was planned for 10am, and foolishly I went down the pub for a few drinks. I'm not entirely sure what time I got in, but it must have been 3/4am. So after 4.5 hours sleep maximum, I was up, dressed in trousers shirt and tie and in the car with my parents, who'd both taken the day off work, whilst feeling hungover as hell.

Down the motorway we went, and watching the cars fly by began to make me feel a little queasy. Sure enough about half an hour later I felt the rising in my stomach, signalling I was very close to being sick.

I got my Dad to pull over on the hard shoulder, and ran abit up the verge out of the way, and proceeded to puke my guts up. Unfortunately, when they said 'Don't piss in the wind', the same applies for vomit.

Threw up straight into the oncoming wind, and it blew back all over my pants and shoes.

The utter humiliation of walking back to my Mum and Dad waiting in the car with sick all down me will haunt me for the rest of my life. I had to take all my clothes, bar my boxers, off at the side of the motorway and put them in a bag in the boot. I got in and collapsed on the back seat (out of sheer humiliation or the drink I'm still not sure).

We went straight back home and I got bollocked that evening when I finally woke up.

The moral of that story kids?

You guessed it .......... 'Aim your sick well'
over a hotel balcony. twice.

and all over myself in the passenger seat of my car.
#DTWD
My uncle was making out with his girlfriend and threw up.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
After drinking: The middle of the street. I had to get my friend to let me out and as luck would have it, we were right in front of a middle school. It was a Saturday, but there were athletic competitions going on so a handful of confused/disgusted parents and one amused one watched me blow chunks. I was so pissed off at myself and the situation, but I took it out on my vomit by cursing loudly in its direction. The amused dad put his fist in the air

No drunk: The middle of a church service, all over my friend. I was young enough to get away with it.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Not from alcohol, but I puked in my friend's dad's new BMW.

Needless to say, he wasn't happy.
ESP Custom Shop 40th Anniversary Eclipse
ESP Standard Eclipse-II
Ibanez AF85VLS
I haven't thrown up since I was like 8, but my brother choked on a french fry and threw up on the floor next to our table at a nice stakehouse once
Fear the Evil Chainsaw Wielding Penguin...
on the little teacup ride, that was embarassing

or when the doctor is looking at your tonsils,

or in fire after drinking wrecklessly
in the middle of a concert, i had ruptured my spleen threw up and then proceeded to fall over. thats all i remember....... -.-

edit: it was a concert venue with 5000 people so it was packed and full. not a local show but a big one :P
Quote by primusfan
over a hotel balcony. twice.

I pissed over a hotel balcony once.
Quote by im_hungry, imthehitcher, DeathTouch666, BobMarleysGhost, catchy phrase, flyman, cheeseman3001, Cpt.Jackass, evening_crow, just17n8, Ziggums, MoleMania, Baa I'm a Sheep, x_themetalfan_x, hippy12:

Give him a handjob

Had to consolidate the sig.
Quote by FrothingLunatic

that was piss?
Quote by Gabel
Quote by FrothingLunatic

i sh!t over once...... but there was a ocean right there soooo it didnt exactly hit anyone......
well i was muff diving this one time and she had thrush so i proceeded to fill her uterus will spew
Quote by kenan6346
well i was muff diving this one time and she had thrush so i proceeded to fill her uterus will spew

wtf do you speak english mother ****er
Quote by kenan6346

this cant be true...
Quote by Gabel
Quote by ripple07
that was piss?

i once fished for sharks out of my hotel window, my buddy jimmy may or may not have had sex with it.
dont take any guff from these bastards man

Quote by Fenderhippie69
I only smoke when I've been drinking and I only drink when I've been smoking.
i once puked on a tree it wans't due to alcohol though
Page 1 of 2