Page 1 of 2
Im stoned and hungry, where should I go?
Epiphone Les Paul Standard(Seymour Duncan Alnico II Humbuckers)
Line 6 Spider II 112
Boss DS-1 Distortion Pedal
Off the edge of a cliff.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
Taco Bell.
Quote by im_hungry, imthehitcher, DeathTouch666, BobMarleysGhost, catchy phrase, flyman, cheeseman3001, Cpt.Jackass, evening_crow, just17n8, Ziggums, MoleMania, Baa I'm a Sheep, x_themetalfan_x, hippy12:

Give him a handjob

Had to consolidate the sig.
Quote by synpet713192
taco bell

+infinity
Crunch Wrap Supreme would be amazing. Or stay at home, light another join and listen to Sublime. Might I recommend Summertime?
White Castle ... didn't you learn anything from Harold & Kumar?
got to taco bell and get the crunchwrap then hit up the liquor store and get a bag pf munchies (flaming hot cheetos, sunchips and pretzels) always hits the spot.
psychedelic.
I'm taking your advice with another bong, and my String Cheese Incident is on shuffle
Epiphone Les Paul Standard(Seymour Duncan Alnico II Humbuckers)
Line 6 Spider II 112
Boss DS-1 Distortion Pedal
You should have an epic fight, preferably with a kitchen appliance or a large wild animal, then fornicate with a donkey, and go eat at White Castle. In any order you choose.
Quote by rock_and_blues
God I hate White Castle, if your going to get a burger, eat like a man at Hardees.

The only reason I'd ever go to White Castle is if I'm stoned ... or really wasted.
Quote by pwrmax

Damn you pwrmax, you beat me.

White Castle is your only choice.
Quote by rock_and_blues
God I hate White Castle, if your going to get a burger, eat like a man at Hardees.

But the whole point of White Castle burgers is to get like 6-10 of them and go fucking nuts. No one expects you to eat one and call it a night. That's plain un-American.

Anyway, I agree with everyone else. Go to Taco Bell man. Get a couple Cheesy Gordita Crunches and a large Baja Blast and have fun.
Quote by pwrmax

havnt you?
it takes a whole day to get to white castle, and you only end up with "love stains" in the back of your toyota and a stoned cheetah on the lose!
Quote by metallicock
havnt you?
it takes a whole day to get to white castle, and you only end up with "love stains" in the back of your toyota and a stoned cheetah on the lose!

And a really good-looking girlfriend.
Quote by happytimeharry
But the whole point of White Castle burgers is to get like 6-10 of them and go fucking nuts. No one expects you to eat one and call it a night. That's plain un-American. .

I'd say eating one huge ass heart attack on a bun as opposed to 6-10 little tiny burgers is more American. The whole go big or don't go home attitude.
Whoa! I just looked White Castle up, because of the guy who said 'God I hate White Castle'.

I had no idea it actually exists! I thought it was just made up. And I thought the guys who made harold and Kumar just saw it in Wayne's World so decided to use that as the fast food place. Who would have known.
Quote by bmarsolo
I'm taking your advice with another bong, and my String Cheese Incident is on shuffle

you are a good man..gotta love the string cheese incident(makes me wanna listen to them now that you have mentioned it damn you....lol)
Quote by rock_and_blues
I'd say eating one huge ass heart attack on a bun as opposed to 6-10 little tiny burgers is more American. The whole go big or don't go home attitude.

Yeah, but at least White Castle burgers taste good. Plus, Hardees is expensive. If you're looking for a real "heart attack on a bun," get a Baconator from Wendy's.

Oh, speaking of Hardees by the way, do they still have that Monster Bacon Cheeseburger with the bacon bits and shit on it? My lack of love for Hardees in general be damned, that was one delicious burger...
Quote by synpet713192
taco bell

Fruitisa Freeze! Yes please!
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
Quote by rock_and_blues

Maybe, but if you throw copious amounts of chicken rings in the mix then White Castle wins.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by terrencemaddox
Maybe, but if you throw copious amounts of chicken rings in the mix then White Castle wins.

Why don't we just drink grease straight from the deep frier?
Quote by pwrmax
Why don't we just drink grease straight from the deep frier?

You assume I haven't?
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Quote by pwrmax

+1

but you will get the ****z.... ahahaha im funny
krystals. best mini burgers ever.
My reflection
Dirty mirror
There's no connection
To myself
I'm your lover
I'm your zero
Im the face in your dreams of glass
Quote by terrencemaddox
You assume I haven't?

You drank grease from a deep frier? Ok fine, I'll see your grease and I'll raise you a gallon of melted butter.
ur problem not mine! haha

uhhh... but seriously. doritos = awesomeness snakadies
I <3 Rock Mushik
Quote by pwrmax
You drank grease from a deep frier? Ok fine, I'll see your grease and I'll raise you a gallon of melted butter.

Ok, but I prefer my butter in sticks...they're called shame sticks.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

crazy, il join you
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by deviousducky
ur problem not mine! haha

uhhh... but seriously. doritos = awesomeness snakadies

Doritos were the **** when I first started getting high, but they got old, so I moved on to some weird ****. I've eaten so many kinds of food imaginable stoned. Ever had a Greek salad with grilled chicken whilst high? Superb. Whole box of Russell Stover's assorted chocolate? You feel like a pig but they are orgasmic. The list goes on and on.
Oh man, there are these chips that are local to my area but they are amazing. Add weed to the equation and it's like an orgasm.
Quote by nalyd
Oh man, there are these chips that are local to my area but they are amazing. Add weed to the equation and it's like an orgasm.

I've found that: local snacks only available at your local minimart>national brand snacks.
Page 1 of 2