what color best exemplifies and defines the beauty of a particular guitar model?
jazz bass : sunburst with tortoise pickguard

tele: butterscotch

les paul: ice tea
]
strat: vintage white
Last edited by lpmarshall at Jul 3, 2008,
anything with a custom paintjob is pretty effin sweet
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
God, that tele is beautiful...

For me it's gotta be:

or

Quote by im_hungry, imthehitcher, DeathTouch666, BobMarleysGhost, catchy phrase, flyman, cheeseman3001, Cpt.Jackass, evening_crow, just17n8, Ziggums, MoleMania, Baa I'm a Sheep, x_themetalfan_x, hippy12:

Give him a handjob

Had to consolidate the sig.
I agree with the LP and the tele. I think think that the CUSTOM LP's the tux look really defines those ones.

and I think that Black strats really define well strats
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
i like satin black guitars
Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: "Mankind". Basically, it's made up of two separate words - "mank" and "ind". What do these words mean ? It's a mystery, and that's why mankind is.

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/map /
Quote by rock_and_blues
I've always preferred Teles with the tobacco burst finish

+1
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
red. scientifically proven that people notice red first out of any other color.
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
Quote by watchingmefall
People notice yellow first actually, that´s why firetrucks where repainted yellow.

when did this happen? ive never seen a yellow firetruck in my life. i live 5 minutes from a firestation
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
Quote by Linqua5150
when did this happen? ive never seen a yellow firetruck in my life. i live 5 minutes from a firestation

I noticed it a couple of years back here in parts of California and certain parts of Mexico that are pretty near to the States. I asked them and that was their reason.

And the eye sees yellow first. That's what they told me at uni and I study architecture.
My strat is vintage white but with a golden plate instead of a white one.

I love that rose wood color or whatever on strats, they have an american standard strat with that texture at my local guitar shop and it is ****ing awesome.
Hes not asking what colours you like, hes saying I guess, which colours are iconic with different types of guitars..

I agree on the tele and jazz bass, for les pauls I'd say tobacco burst, and for strats I'd say black.
HI
i think that for the lp it would be better a heritage cherry sunburst , but those trans finishes are wicked
I have to say this about the following, even if these colors aren't my favorite for that instrument:

LP - Cherry Sunburst, or Tobacco.

SG - Wine Red.

Explorer - Black/Ebony.

Strat - 3-tone Suburst.

Tele - I agree with the Butterscotch/Blonde.