I was channel surfing, and I noticed my news station's good morning show.

and the sun's rising!
...You...forgot? Or just choose to watch Tv instead of going to bed?
"Punk is a state of mind, and no one can take that away from you."
Quote by Punks|Not|Dead
...You...forgot? Or just choose to watch Tv instead of going to bed?

No, I was here all night.
OH NOEZ. Don't worry about it man. Just get your schedule back tomorrow or else you'll be going to bed at 8am every night and waking up at 4pm like me.
Quote by FireandFlames
Your weak mind just cannot comprehend the intense level of awesome that Pokemon is at.
Yeah I always go to bed when I see reflections in peoples windows just before the sun rises lol
i did the same thing except for it was kinda on purpose. i tried to go to sleep, i couldnt, i went to youtube instead (PM me for the BEST video on youtube!). Now im here and i have a physical a little latter.
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
/\ Why can't you just post the best youtube video? They're not allowed to have pr0n.
Quote by FireandFlames
Your weak mind just cannot comprehend the intense level of awesome that Pokemon is at.
Quote by webbtje
Well done, dear.

YES!!! I just won $10!!! I knew someone would say that so I bet my friend who spent the night.
o i just forgot to eat now im dead
shame that
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
I normally find it advisable to go to bed when the walls and any other inanimate things start talking to me.

**** i should be in bed.....
Quote by Dilweed
OH NOEZ. Don't worry about it man. Just get your schedule back tomorrow or else you'll be going to bed at 8am every night and waking up at 4pm like me.

that's what I do, except I go to bed at 4 and wake up at 1.

but tonight, I didn't sleep at all. I had the biggest monster drink you can buy, and I guess it made me not get tired, plus I stayed up watching NEXT, infomercials, and boomerang

But..I have a long day today, and I'm gonna be tired if I don't get some sleep, so I'm gonna take a nap later.
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
*hands you a medal*
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by calebrocker
that's what I do, except I go to bed at 4 and wake up at 1.

but tonight, I didn't sleep at all. I had the biggest monster drink you can buy, and I guess it made me not get tired, plus I stayed up watching NEXT, infomercials, and boomerang

But..I have a long day today, and I'm gonna be tired if I don't get some sleep, so I'm gonna take a nap later.

God help you. I watch that show sometimes when ABSOLUTELY NOTHING is on. Literally, I'd almost rather watch HGTV than that because that show is MTV rigged reality TV at it's finest.
Quote by FireandFlames
Quote by Dilweed
God help you. I watch that show sometimes when ABSOLUTELY NOTHING is on. Literally, I'd almost rather watch HGTV than that because that show is MTV rigged reality TV at it's finest.

Well, yeah. It's all scripted. Just like that freaking retarded Extenze infomercial that's ALWAYS on every comedy or good channel.

and I did watch the Esteban guitar infomercial on QVC. His guitars are crap. I have one of em. I noticed they're making LOADS of different kinds of guitars, for collectors or something. It's really dumb. "Independence" guitar, "Chevy" guitar. It's lame.

So is the fact I was just watching Full House.
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
Last edited by calebrocker at Jul 3, 2008,
ok, here it is: <youtube link>

Woah. You might want to lose that on second thought lol. Sorry to mislead you I just didn't think you'd post anything like that.

EDIT:
Quote by calebrocker
Well, yeah. It's all scripted. Just like that freaking retarded Extenze infomercial that's ALWAYS on every comedy or good channel.

Ha, so true. I saw that the other day and whenever they're asked if they've heard of Extenze they say "Of course, I use it!" and then their wife says, "I'd fine another man if he didn't use it!" That commercial has always bothered the crap out of me. They always have the camera right on the girls tits so that guys will keep watching it so they will wait for her to come back on.
Quote by FireandFlames
Last edited by Dilweed at Jul 3, 2008,
Quote by Dilweed
Woah. You might want to lose that on second thought lol. Sorry to mislead you I just didn't think you'd post anything like that.

its good though right
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
Quote by f22master
its good though right

I must say, it was the closest thing I've seen to pr0n on youtube.
Quote by FireandFlames