Page 1 of 5
[RANT]
Hi
My computers Teacher recently nearly got fired. Apparently because of racism.
The story goes:
There was this complete arsehole in my class and EVERY lesson he used to pay out the teacher EVERY lesson. He is aboriginal. Well the teacher refused to teach him because of him!
Well a few days ago The Aboriginal wlefare officer comes into our class and starts screaming at him saying that she 'knows' the reason she refused to tech him was because he was aboriginal, therefore he was racist.
Well,

Example:
Scenario 1:
White guy 1 walks into bar, White guy 1 and white guy 2 get into argument which over time escalates until white guy 1 grabs a knife and stabs white guy 2, killing him.
White guy 1 is arested, charged with murder and goes to jail for 20 years.
Scenario 2:
White guy 1 walks into bar. White guy 1 and black guy 1 get into argument. Argument escalates until White guy 1 pulls out knife and stabs black guy, killing him.
White guy 1 is arested but because he killed someone who was black he is charged with a hate crime and goes to jail for 40 years.

Example 2:
White guy gets into dissagreement with white guy, they get told to stop by passing police officer.

White guy gets into dissagreement with black guy. Black guy accuses white guy of being racist even though race has nothing to do with it, white guy gets arrested and goes to court on charges of racism.

[/Rant]

Do you see my point, if anything the law is racist.

Share thoughts and opinions
GEAR
Legend LP
Nylon Acoustic
Legend 10D Amp
Korg AX3G

flickr
There's no point in arguing specific cases but what I will say is;

If you think the world is 'pro-black' you are wrong. Whatever 'reverse racism' you, as a white male, think you suffer, it's ridiculous to compare it to actual racism and thusly ridiculous to say 'the law's racist'. Black people have it worse than you in most places.

Quote by Griff_Kid
I'm sorry but Aboriginals really bring the stereotype on them selves.

Perhaps taht's because of the horrible things that have been done to them (by the australian government as well...) and the situtation that they group in...i'd say so.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Last edited by meh! at Jul 3, 2008,
uuuhhh, k?

White guy gets into dissagreement with black guy. Black guy accuses white guy of being racist even though race has nothing to do with it, white guy gets arrested and goes to court on charges of racism.
since when can you get arrested for being racist? is this just an Australian thing?
You are now blinking manually
Quote by meh!

If you think the world is 'pro-black' you are wrong. Whatever 'reverse racism' you, as a white male, think you suffer, it's ridiculous to compare it to actual racism and thusly ridiculous to say 'the law's racist'. Black people have it worse than you in most places.

out of curiosity, do you defend affirmative action?
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
Last edited by sacamano79 at Jul 3, 2008,
what if the black guy killed the white guy because they were arguing about racism? that the black guy was racist towards white people. would he get 40 years too? seriously, 'cause I never hear of a black on white hate crime.
What the hell were you thinking?

i duno lol. tihs r liek wen i traid drawn maiself n teh t0ilit.

ROFL.

EPICPHAIL.

gess i cant dai.
Quote by meh!

If you think the world is 'pro-black' you are wrong. Whatever 'reverse racism' you, as a white male, think you suffer, it's ridiculous to compare it to actual racism and thusly ridiculous to say 'the law's racist'. Black people have it worse than you in most places./QUOTE]

out of curiosity, do you defend affirmative action?

I don't really know what affirmative action is (not american). I've been told that it gives black people university spaces, i've been told it gives them jobs over white people and i've been told it does none of these and only applies to how much money you earn.

So I don't really have an opinion anymore
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
racism is rather complicated
but everyones trying to be so politaclly correct these days that anything to do with race or that could be interpretted that way is considered racist
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
Quote by sacamano79

I don't really know what affirmative action is (not american). I've been told that it gives black people university spaces, i've been told it gives them jobs over white people and i've been told it does none of these and only applies to how much money you earn.

So I don't really have an opinion anymore

We call it positive discrimination I think

EDIT: I should say that's what we would call it, don't believe it's an actual policy
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
Last edited by Bendybaws at Jul 3, 2008,
yea i saw that south park episode too.

hate crimes.. the savage hypocrisy.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
TS, plus a billion, ****in pisses me off that they can just play the racism card and get away scot free.
at least he wasn't fired. if you (and several others) like the teacher (which i assume you do, seeing as you're defending him on an internet forum, which is a sign of eternal affection) just go to the headmaster's office or whatever and tell them what really goes on in the class.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by redhawk1029
what if the black guy killed the white guy because they were arguing about racism? that the black guy was racist towards white people. would he get 40 years too? seriously, 'cause I never hear of a black on white hate crime.

How many white-on-black hate crimes have you read about in the news?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
eh, racism is at the very bottom of my give a damn list

Black/White/Blue/Green/Violet/Burgundy... whatever colour we are we can still all kick each others ass...

but no-one can measure up to a black man *wink* down there *wink*

very simple really
This water's dark and coldGod's not where you hopedThis moment come and goneIt's time we all moved on
Quote by Kensai

Many in this country.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by Ed Hunter
Many in this country.

Yeah but your country is full of leftover imperialist white supremacists
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Man I used to get beat up in school all the time, by aborigionals, constantly. 90% of the school was black, and the teachers never ever did anything to punish them because they would scream discrimination.
How many aborigionals do you see in jail over here?
My dad was in jail for 6 years, said that he might have seen abour 30 the whole time he was there...
I dont have much against aborigionals, but I must say they play the race card with everything.
Kids the age of 8 were throwing rocks at my house.
They get everything just because theyer black.
They get home after home off the goverment, trash it and move on. Keep in mind though, not all of these people are like that, and white people do it often too.
Still.
I could be racist I dont really know, but when you grow up in a neighborhood that is as hostile and ****ty as mine, you too will realise what the real world is like. So all these people that will say "You ignorant narrow minded fool" STFU.

Rant over
Quote by MoshPitRock
ANIMALS LIE DOWN.
that's just what they do.
there's probably humans doing the same thing.
quit being so paranoid.

Quote by Kensai

As far as I'm aware, black people still aren't allowed into England.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Kensai

not too many... its usually just politics actually... obama, mccain .. im sick of it.

for real though, I never hear of any black on white hate crimes. im not saying that to be cute, I never hear of it happening, EVER. Im not saying I hear about a whole lot of white on black hate crimes (save for the jenna 6, if I spelt that right. but no one died in that case.) I guess how I should have phrased that, "Is there such thing as black on white hate crimes? And if so, would a black man/women get the same amount of time as a white man/women, or any other nationality."

sorry for the confusion

ROFL.

EPICPHAIL.

gess i cant dai.
Quote by Teh_Asian_Pro
I could be racist I dont really know, but when you grow up in a neighborhood that is as hostile and ****ty as mine, you too will realise what the real world is like. So all these people that will say "You ignorant narrow minded fool" STFU.

+1000
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
Quote by meh!

Perhaps taht's because of the horrible things that have been done to them (by the australian government as well...) and the situtation that they group in...i'd say so.

Wow, i have never seen so much ignorant bull posted by one user before. First of all, black people can be racist too. There is no reverse racism, just racism. It happens to white people too. Nobody is saying that whites have it worse than blacks but it most certainly is true that blacks no longer have it worse than whites in America atleast. I think we have proven that by showing people that a black male can come very close to becoming, and probably will eventually, become president. I also believe that laws which involve the color of skin such as hate crimes and affirmitive action are bull crap and are one of the very few things that keep what little of racism is left in America alive. Now I'm just talking about America. I'm not saying racism isn't present in the rest of the world.
Quote by Teh_Asian_Pro
Man I used to get beat up in school all the time, by aborigionals, constantly. 90% of the school was black, and the teachers never ever did anything to punish them because they would scream discrimination.
How many aborigionals do you see in jail over here?
My dad was in jail for 6 years, said that he might have seen abour 30 the whole time he was there...
I dont have much against aborigionals, but I must say they play the race card with everything.
Kids the age of 8 were throwing rocks at my house.
They get everything just because theyer black.
They get home after home off the goverment, trash it and move on. Keep in mind though, not all of these people are like that, and white people do it often too.
Still.

Rant over

Actually i saw on TV today a show about Australian prison (foxtell on demand if anyones interested it's still there) and i believe it said Aboriginals make up 3% of the Australian population, but they make up over 50% of the prison population.

I also agree on the stance you have with Aboes they get away with alot there's a family on the other street and they climb the roof, trash the garden and hurl abuse. It's like living with cavemen.
Quote by redhawk1029
not too many... its usually just politics actually... obama, mccain .. im sick of it.

for real though, I never hear of any black on white hate crimes. im not saying that to be cute, I never hear of it happening, EVER. Im not saying I hear about a whole lot of white on black hate crimes (save for the jenna 6, if I spelt that right. but no one died in that case.) I guess how I should have phrased that, "Is there such thing as black on white hate crimes? And if so, would a black man/women get the same amount of time as a white man/women, or any other nationality."

sorry for the confusion

Nope. When its black on white, its a result of racism and abuse, and its not their fault.They get counselling and probation. When its white on black, they are rascist Neo-Nazis. They are going down for a decade or two.
Its the way of the modern western world, PC and over-sensitive minorities forcing governments to bend to prevent seeming discriminating to whoever feels like they want more rights today. Where is the rights group for white, heterosexual, males, eh? No where to be found. They be accused of being skinheads lol.
Epic justice.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
Quote by bob farrell
Where is the rights group for white, heterosexual, males, eh? No where to be found.
you must never have heard of the republican party..
Quote by blackflag49
you must never have heard of the republican party..

Don't have them over here.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
Quote by bob farrell
Don't have them over here.
i'm willing to bet you've got an equivalent..
why isn't it called a hate crime if a black kid kills a white kid? is it because they dont want one big racial problem going on at the school(s) or what?

I can vouch for a lot of racism at schools. I personally had to leave my high school because within the first month in a half that I was there, 3 students were killed. One named Kevin Ferrel was kidnapped, beaten, and murdered with a screwdriver through his temple, and dumped in a ditch. Another, a black kid, was killed because the kids who killed him mistakenly thought he was his younger brother. Another was run down at the school parking lot.

I don't wanna sound like some ignorant ass**** racist, but it's kind of hard to learn when you gotta worry if you accidently step on Sauntwans white nikeys, you might get shanked in the bathroom. Or when they're talking and being loud in the classroom.

ROFL.

EPICPHAIL.

gess i cant dai.
Racism is rife amongst all races. Sometimes it isn't called that, but it is.

I don't think anybody would disagree that Robert Mugabe is a racist. In fact Zimbabwe is the black equivalent of white dominated nations, what with the whole taking land off white farmers.

Then again, if we didn't ever distinguish between different races in the first place we wouldn't have had this problem (we'd just be discriminating against another form of minority). Basically, there's no race to blame for any of this, just people in general.
Quote by meh!

i know you put it in italics ... but really?

actual racism?
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by Kensai

Is you dissin' the Empire?
there are so many things to hate about racism.

I don't see how people justify someone based on skin tone. I hate niggars, for example, but not all black people are said racial slur, I can't stand living stereotypes, black guys rapping about 2000 dollar rims on 2oo dollar cars, 'shorties' and clubs. Or wiggars.

I don't hate immigrants, but I do hate the way foreign languages are becoming more and more pronounced in society, or the fact that spanish may soon be a required language course just because so many americans can only speak that language.

Reverse racism also is stupidity in its finest "all white people hate black people, so I hate all white people' ****ing retards.

Also, the fact that if you were to apply to a college, a minority can easily get the spot, even with a less impressive application, simply because colleges are required to meet a minority 'quota'.
lol, this thread makes it sound like aborigionals are a different breed of human. I am guessing it's thier socio-economic situation that gives them the stereotype. Now don't get me wrong, that doesnt mean just because your poor and a minority its ok to destroy shit, but If was getting fucked like them or, like the blacks in Brixton, back in here blighty, then I would be a little pissed.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Quote by soccermom
lol, this thread makes it sound like aborigionals are a different breed of human.

Aren't they?
Quote by soccermom
lol, this thread makes it sound like aborigionals are a different breed of human. I am guessing it's thier socio-economic situation that gives them the stereotype. Now don't get me wrong, that doesnt mean just because your poor and a minority its ok to destroy shit, but If was getting fucked like them or, like the blacks in Brixton, back in here blighty, then I would be a little pissed.

Aboriginals get free benefits purley from being Aboriginal, aswell as free housing. But they end up going in the house, trashing it, ripping up the floor boards to make a fire for warmth and spending most of the money on alcohol.

I'm not saying ALL aboriginals do that, just the vast majority. So surely you can see why people get pissed at them.
What I wonder is why black pride is fine, but white pride is racist :S
Quote by sofubar

If I gave you the answer I would be banned for racism.
Quote by sofubar

because a while ago some white guys did some bad things ... and we need to feel bad about it

cos ... erm?
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Page 1 of 5