Page 1 of 2
http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/world/worldmap.xml

Look near Swamp Land on the world map. What is the name you see next to it? Yeah, that's ****ing right! It says "UREH".

That's not all... they also took my advice with the Barbarian model...
http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/characters/
Look at profile of Barbarian. NO SHIELD BITCHES!111!1

My barbarian animation video finally payed off and I have finally got my word heard out to Blizzard. This is everything I've been yearning for (not). I am honored to have my meme mentioned in Diablo 3... and this is no coincidence. My video was directed toward Blizzard, and was shared with Ultimate-Guitar and 4chan... how could this be a coincidence!?

I wasn't only promoted on West Tonight for the rick rolling video, but now this.

So when I buy Diablo III the day it's out, go on b.net, and then go to Ureh, I will tell everyone that Blizzard named this town after me. My name will be remembered on Diablo III forever!!! GHAHAHAHAHA ****ERS!1112!~~

Thank you, UG, for helping me make this happen.
Last edited by EliteTrooper at Jul 3, 2008,
lol, Blizzard takes influence from everywhere for the lulz. in the next major patch of WoW there's gonna be an NPC called Haris Pilton who sells rings and bags.

>.>
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by soulflyV
Too bad no-one will care when Diablo IV comes out, bitch.

Are you retarded? Blizzard wouldn't even think about making another Diablo for 9 or 10 years... probably more.

Quote by Sol9989
lol, Blizzard takes influence from everywhere for the lulz. in the next major patch of WoW there's gonna be an NPC called Haris Pilton who sells rings and bags.

>.>

wtf lol dude... that's ****in hilarious. im also waiting on WotLK.
Quote by Sol9989

>.>

It's been there for over a year dude. :\
Quote by Sol9989

>.>

Probably not. WoW already has a NPC that mocks Paris Hilton.
Quote by Fallon, Jones & Sage Francis

"By the way my name is Marcus. But if you like you can call me Sensei."

American Idol - or as I call it, the Gong Show Rip-Off

According to #Yeezuz, Kanye West is a god. As if I needed more reasons to be an atheist.
y'know...

seeings as they didn't ask you to use your FULLEHRADSICKMADFULLOFWINLULZCR*P model, you can sue them for stealing your idea...

LOL not really

you're a jackass

no-one cares now...or later...or tomorrow...or the next day...or next month/year/decade/century/millennium

I think I made my point
This water's dark and coldGod's not where you hopedThis moment come and goneIt's time we all moved on
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I don't think many people particularly care now either

true.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Demoralising women is just one of the many services we provide here at UG
I have Vincent745s new youtube, muhuhahahaha

EDIT: Was that vid of him talking about barbarians serious, or was he joking
Quote by Shredder XXX
y'know...

seeings as they didn't ask you to use your FULLEHRADSICKMADFULLOFWINLULZCR*P model, you can sure them for stealing your idea...

LOL not really

you're a jackass

no-one cares now...or later...or tomorrow...or the next day...or next month/year/decade/century/millennium

I think I made my point

lolz... no one stole my idea... the whole IDEA was to get the word out to Blizzard, for the lulz.. I care and a handful of many other UGers... and I am sure people will talk on B.Net.

Quote by meh17
I have Vincent745s new youtube, muhuhahahaha

EDIT: Was that vid of him talking about barbarians serious, or was he joking

Well, if you're going to ask anyone... Then you might as well ask me while I am here, right? lol... at first, i had no idea if it was a joke or not because I can't remember what was running through my mind at first... but now, I think it is a joke no matter what...

take it from me... the guy who made the video
A few days old. There are already demotivational pictures in reference to this. Ureh!
Rewarded through stupidity. If only everyone could be.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by EliteTrooper
Are you retarded? Blizzard wouldn't even think about making another Diablo for 9 or 10 years... probably more.

Enjoy your 9 or 10 years of "fame" then.

I know I still remember you "Jerkin your cock" and when you told me to "Shut the fuck up", and of course, the epic Rocky montage.

My love for your quality, one-in-a-million internet entertainment will last A LOT longer than 9 or 10 years.

Quote by soulflyV
Enjoy your 9 or 10 years of "fame" then.

I know I still remember you "Jerkin your cock" and when you told me to "Shut the fuck up", and of course, the epic Rocky montage.

My love for your quality, one-in-a-million internet entertainment will last A LOT longer than 9 or 10 years.

lulz... thank you.

i have no idea where you got "Jerkin your ****" or "Shut the **** up" from... but I agree with you, otherwise
I bet you'll pick up ALL the chicks at the bar with this behind you.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Quote by Cpt.Jackass

I'd definately go out with him if i was a chick.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
If hes here, how come hes not getting spammed, like he says in that vid where he begs UG

Bahahahahaha, that vid, and the one where he gets angry and chucks stuff about = epi-lulz
Quote by Cpt.Jackass

Colleges will be unable to supress their interest with this on your resume.
Quote by soulflyV
I saw the videos.

i am assuming that "Shut the **** up" meant the video, "shut the **** up or i'll punch you in the nuts". and "jerkin your ****", i don't remember any video like that though. unless you mean the one where i talk about the UGer on vid?
Quote by EliteTrooper
i am assuming that "Shut the **** up" meant the video, "shut the **** up or i'll punch you in the nuts". and "jerkin your ****", i don't remember any video like that though. unless you mean the one where i talk about the UGer on vid?

If you are vincent745. You're fat.
Ureh!
@ the last two posts.

I'm off for a shower, I don't feel clean enough to be in the the presence of the great Vincent745. Tata.

*Tips top hat*
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Quote by Cpt.Jackass
@ the last two posts.

I'm off for a shower, I don't feel clean enough to be in the the presence of the great Vincent745. Tata.

*Tips top hat*

go take a shower, sir. get your filthy ass clean before you are within my presence on the internetz
Quote by EliteTrooper

You know, the one where you pretend to "jerk your cock", but its just you and your arm.
Quote by EliteTrooper
go take a shower, sir. get your filthy ass clean before you are within my presence on the internetz

Hey big rockstar. Don't treat us as mud just because you play a big part in a new game man.
Quote by EliteTrooper

Jeez bit uptight?

Go eat something fatty.
Quote by soulflyV
You know, the one where you pretend to "jerk your cock", but its just you and your arm.

oh lol. i forgot about that one
Quote by EliteTrooper
oh lol. i forgot about that one

What about when your telling that guy to "smack that ass?"
I'm pretty sure this isn't actually him, besides why would he try to deny his past when everyone already downloaded and reuploaded the embarassing videos he deleted?

Anyhow, in before the lock.
*stares really hard*

You're not Vincent. Nice attempt at fame though.
Back to the classic avatar.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
Jesus christ, your avatar is the best I have seen in my life.

Quote by mh400nt
Graybass_20x6 has a better avatar than you
Quote by Liam Alan
Probably not. WoW already has a NPC that mocks Paris Hilton.

Yea, In that bar in Shattrath.
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
Wow

You are SOOO sucessful

/sarcasm

No body gives a sh*t
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Page 1 of 2