Last night I was fine. Just 12 hours ago. I was in my room browsing /b/ killing time because I sleep in the day and live at night. I've woken up feeling like DEATH, I have a dry boogie nose, a dry throaty cough, I can't breathe and am nauseous. It's 12 o clock in the afternoon here... I shouldn't be up for another 6 hours but I can't settle in a bed.

What are some good cures?
Do you sleep at the days and are awake at nite. Do you have any social life at all except /b/?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by Coins
Last night I was fine. Just 12 hours ago. I was in my room browsing /b/ killing time because I sleep in the day and live at night. I've woken up feeling like DEATH, I have a dry boogie nose, a dry throaty cough, I can't breathe and am nauseous. It's 12 o clock in the afternoon here... I shouldn't be up for another 6 hours but I can't settle in a bed.

Don't go on /b/.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Demoralising women is just one of the many services we provide here at UG
Quote by Coins

There's your problem.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
don't drink as much last night?
My Band =]
We play some goffic pish
Its fun

Leave us a comment, we'll get back to you =]
Quote by Hale_91
what teh hell is /b/ ??

Pure Evil.
"Time doesn't exist here, we will never die."

-Celldweller
Eh. Yesterday I was fine one minute and the next sneezing all over the place with a booming headache, feeling sick, rough throat, hurting chest, my limbs not working and completely shattered.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Do you sleep at the days and are awake at nite. Do you have any social life at all except /b/?

i think he works a night shift. that's my guess.

anyhow. go to a doctor? get some rest?
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
Quote by Hale_91
what teh hell is /b/ ??

/b/ is the center of the internet.

Moral of the story is: You shouldn't browse /b/.

/Thread.