Well im getting a bit sick of playing the same ****ing **** every time i pick up the guitar but i dont feel like any song i can play is any good and any song i want to play is to hard.

What is a good , yet rewarding song that is easy enough to learn?
What's the style you're interested of learning, if that makes sence.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
I honestly dont care. At the moment im into every thing from death metal to eric clapton and everything in between.
Learn AC/DC, Foo Fighters, SOAD. Anything that is easy enough but has a sick rhythm, beat and chords etc that you can just crank your amp on and have fun with.
Gear:
Epiphone SG
H&K 100watt Stack
Ibanez Practice Amp
Takamine Acoustic.

TOOL
hmm, its impossible to answer that question, but to get better, you need to learn stuff that you cannot play (at speed anyways)

if you want to learn something awesome but will make you want to kill something (prob not a good idea reading your other thread ; ) )

learn "sequenced string skipping" by paul gilbert, i just chucked the tab up on here.

or, easyer.. ahh... scarified.. again by gilbert..

i dont know how good you are.

ALTHOUGH learning "trespass" bby the haunted is always something to do
*Enter Sig Here*
Quote by Final !mpact
Well im getting a bit sick of playing the same ****ing **** every time i pick up the guitar but i dont feel like any song i can play is any good and any song i want to play is to hard.

What is a good , yet rewarding song that is easy enough to learn?

im in the same possition, my neighbours must be getting sick of me, it normally starts of with welcome to the jungle, them mr brownstone, then nightrain, then a wee bit of out ta get me, sweet child, paradise city, and if i can be arsed some you shook me all night long, back in black and high way to hell, all in the space of about 15 mins, this can be 2-3 times a day i do this
and i forgot, this is all played very badly
Where do you stand with theory?

I'm still a total noob, but I'm actually having more fun improvising either power chord rythyms or solo based on pentatonic scales than I do just trying to memorize somebody else's tabs.

I'll look at and practice other stuff to get ideas for what sounds good and how they use scales and such, but then the real fun starts when I start applying that to my own improv. Doesn't get boring either.
"Cowboy Song" - Thin Lizzy

Especially the solos.
Or The Rocker. That is easy and fun!
Cam Sampbell's my hero