I like shooting bottle rockets at people and blowing things up with firecrackers, but watching professional fireworks has got to be one of the most boring things you can do. A random series of flashes, noises and color with little to no display of progression or repeating series and or themes. Just random.

Do i alone passionately hate social independence day festivities?
Git the fukc out of my country...boy!...But seriously, it kicks the ass out of Christmas...and now we have those horrible christmas in July commercials on TV!!!!
Why would I be watching fireworks anyway? I plan on not doing a lot of things. I won't be having a vasectomy this week, for example.
I'll be in Florida tomorrow. So I'm afraid there'll be no 'going to Alabama to get the good shit' for me. I might still blow shit up, though. I hate the bigs displays, but I love doing it myself.
Dude christmas is infineitly better. How can you compare watching flashes and colors to recieving numerous, refundable, and sometimes quite useful and expensive things for free?
Quote by smb
Why would I be watching fireworks anyway? I plan on not doing a lot of things. I won't be having a vasectomy this week, for example.

Ha. As am I.. not.. planning on a vasectomy....
Seeing fireworks for real is good.
On tv its just boring **** ****** **** **** ** pillow **** **** *** **** lemon **** notepad.
Its stupid.
Quote by MoshPitRock
ANIMALS LIE DOWN.
that's just what they do.
there's probably humans doing the same thing.
quit being so paranoid.

Of course I'm seeing fireworks...Heinerfest is in the city I'm at right now and they shoot off fireworks. HEINERFEST RULES!!!
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Is that because of the 4rth of July? We should celebrate too thank christ we dont live beside you psychos!
Heinerfest? No, just a festival held every year in Darmstadt, 2nd largest festival in Germany. Only beaten by Oktoberfest.
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
what better way is there to celebrate your country than blowing up a small part of it?
There's going to be a carnival in our town during the fireworks show.

I'll be on a carnival ride while watching fireworks.

Oh yeah. Envy that.

Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
what fireworks do you go to? even the ones in this tiny ass town have a form and ****.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
It's not surprising you hate it. It should simple be reminding you Americans that, if not for the French, you'd still be a colony.
And yes, that is demeaning for us Brits, too.
Quote by Kid Fisto
what fireworks do you go to? even the ones in this tiny ass town have a form and ****.

Form, really? I mean sure, each particullar blast looks different, but there's no flow.
They have an annual fireworks competition in Plymouth each year...some of the stuff they do is amazing
Quote by bat69420

Do i alone passionately hate social independence day festivities?

The "social" part is the only thing I don't like. Fireworks are pretty. But I really don't care if it's independence day or not, I wasn't born here.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Quote by Aikoe
I blame the japanese.

That's O.K. but you should really be blaming the Chinese.
Quote by kaptink
That's O.K. but you should really be blaming the Chinese.

Awesome.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Yeah, I'm not going, the fireworks here suck. *sigh* I've got some bottlerockets and roman candles though! My plan is to get all my friedns over, and then having a massive bottlerocket fight.
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.