Korg Pitchblack
Carvin X100B

Coming soon to a pedal board near you:
Analogman Sunface
Lovepedal E6
Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko
You get Runescape membership, then your social life disappears, your friends desert you and you remain a singly, lonely chronic masturbator for the rest of your life.
People should describe the damn video, not just post a comment after the link, I almost wasted time that I never would have gotten back.

Thank you whoever said 'runescape'
The video is trying to get you to accumulate points through offers, like those old pop up adds that tell you you've won a DS. Yeah, I guess those type of things have now manifested themselves into YouTube. I think TS is asking about completing the offer as a waste of time?

I used to know a guy who ran websites that did this kind of thing. You actually do get the prizes, but you have to go through a bunch of BS. You have to commit to these deals and then cancel them. That one sentence I just wrote probably only describes 25% of the BS you have to put up with. But hey, it's a free Nintendo DS afterwards.
GANGSTAAAAAAS!

Chika! Chika! YEAH YEAH!

Quote by SG6578
That is regular hard maple...I'm 100% f*cking d*ck licking sure.
Prizerebel does actually work. I've used it a few times.

..No, not for Runescape.
I used to play runescape last summer. It's fun, but only play it if you have a little free time. Don't let it take over your life. It took over mine and now i'm a chronic masturbater.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Quote by bassbrotha
runscape in general is a waste of time

+1
My pedalboard is worth more than my car, but that doesn't say much for either.
Quote by bassbrotha
runscape in general is a waste of time

As is this thread.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!