Well I need your guys help. First off I would like to build a extension cabinet for my CRATE Flexwave 15R. Now IDK what would be good to do, cause I got BIG ideas but I don't think my amp can push the extra speakers (It would be four 12 inch speakers, with a 15 inch speaker in the middle at the bottom) but in general, I know my amp is 15 watts, so what would be some good options, and my amp is made you use like a guitar chord (The electric line) to hook the extension cabinette to the amp. So what do I need and does the extension cabinette need it's own power source (I wouldn't think so, I assume it would be like the speakers in a car) and I jsut want a wiring diahgram and a parts list, so I know how to wire it, and so I can get the concept down. I would like to learn, and maybe make cabinettes, and just buy the heads. But thanks in advance guys.
Guitar
Epi Les Paul Standard
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Gretsch Electromatic 5120
Amp
Crate V33H head w/ Berhinger B412S
Effects
Crybaby
Keely BD2
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is my pet bunny. Will you play with my bunny?
(")_(")
Building a 1x12" extension cabinet would be a bit more realistic. This is a little practice amp you've got, it cannot power 4x12" and a 15".

Think small, try to find someone who has a small fried amp whose speaker still works, and turn it into your cabinet. Just don't spend money on this. If you're gonna plunk down more than $100, you might as well just sell the amp and buy a bigger one.
1st of all, a 4x12 would be just fine, no need for a 15 in there too. Secondly, there are different ways to wire the speakers, I would think the most common way is in parallel (make sure you look that up if you don't know what parallel means). Before you buy any parts you need to know how much resistance (measured in ohms) your amp needs, if you don't match resistances you'll fry your amp. Once you get that number you can start thinking about the speakers, you need to match the total resistance of the cab to the resistance of the amp.

Heres how you find the total resistance: take the reciprocal of the resistance of each speaker, add up those 4 (or 5 if you use the 15 also) numbers. Take the reciprocal of that. That needs to be the same as the resistance your amp currently has.

that should get you started, peace
Okay anyone know of any good tube amps? That are decently cheap, and are the size of my crate (It has a 12 inch speaker)
Guitar
Epi Les Paul Standard
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Gretsch Electromatic 5120
Amp
Crate V33H head w/ Berhinger B412S
Effects
Crybaby
Keely BD2
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is my pet bunny. Will you play with my bunny?
(")_(")