I have a couple of questions about it:

1. Will it clean my fretboard? (rosewood, never been cleaned)

2. How will I go about applying it? Will I need to take all of my strings off? (I plan on restringing today anyways)

Thank you.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
You don't need to take your strings off, and it doesn't clean your fretboard.

As for applying just run the applicator down the strings and there ya go.
Gearz:
Squier classic vibe 50's strat, modded.
Dunlop 535q
Korg Pitchblack
Carvin X100B

Coming soon to a pedal board near you:
Analogman Sunface
Lovepedal E6
Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko
Fast Fret comes on a little applicator that you rub up and down your strings while they are on the guitar. Do it after you play to clean them then wipe off after with the cloth provided.

Some does get on the fret board (depending how hard you press on the strings) and I put the cloth under the stings and buff it off the board. Not sure how much it actually "cleans" the board though.
Quote by Austin_Scharosc
You don't need to take your strings off, and it doesn't clean your fretboard.

As for applying just run the applicator down the strings and there ya go.

Are you sure? I've read a lot of places (including from some reliable people here) that it DOES clean your fretboard.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
I actually have it.

It cleans the strings on my guitar and when you apply it your strings get less rusty.

Trust me, it is worth the buy.
Its for your strings keeps em from rusting so fast. Dont think it will do much for a fretboard as the strings would pretty much need to be off to apply to the fretboard. I just run the applicator down the strings after Im done playing they last alot longer this way.
Quote by Tackleberry
Its for your strings keeps em from rusting so fast. Dont think it will do much for a fretboard as the strings would pretty much need to be off to apply to the fretboard. I just run the applicator down the strings after Im done playing they last alot longer this way.

It extends fretboard life too.

When your fretboard gets dry (old) look, it makes it look younger ;haha
Just applied it a few days ago on my fretboard... Made it fresh again.
I don't think there is any risk taking off all the strings at once just for a little cleaning job. It's only be a danger if you leave the neck without tension for a long time.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Quote by Graveworm

When your fretboard gets dry (old) look, it makes it look younger

I'll remember that for when I get married.
I think Fast Fret is one to avoid - it makes the neck and strings temporarily feel a bit more slick but has not further advantages. Certainly doesn't do any cleaning, it's basically just mineral oil and indeed can also build up to the point where it needs to be cleaned off.

Alcohol/methylated spirits will do a better job at prolnging string life, though I can get 4 or 5 two-hour gigs our of a set just by remebering to wiping them after playing with a microfibre cloth.
And all a rosewood fretboard needs is a good rub with a cloth to remove any build-up around the frets, and occasional oiling. Dunlop's 'lemon oil', though not actually containing that much lemon oil, is a good cleaner. I apply a little bit of tung oil about once a month to stop the board drying out.

There's no risk whatsoever in taking all the strings off for anything less than a few days...unless you count a tune-o-matic bridge falling off (I bloody hate when they do that!)...
Quote by kyle62
I think Fast Fret is one to avoid - it makes the neck and strings temporarily feel a bit more slick but has not further advantages. Certainly doesn't do any cleaning, it's basically just mineral oil and indeed can also build up to the point where it needs to be cleaned off.

Anyways....

I actually USED the product and it works and cleans very well.
Quote by Graveworm
Anyways....

I actually USED the product and it works and cleans very well.

I've actually used the product too - else I wouldn't be writing about it. Made everything a bit too slippery for my liking, like the guitar had just been cleaned, and didn't make a huge amount of difference to the strings. I've also tried a number of different oils and cleaners on rosewood, and tried some of those string wipe things, and I've decided all you actually need is a fine microfibre glass cloth (cost: £0.60) and a little bit of lemon oil regularly, or tung/linseed oil (sparingly).
Quote by kyle62
I've actually used the product too - else I wouldn't be writing about it. Made everything a bit too slippery for my liking, like the guitar had just been cleaned, and didn't make a huge amount of difference to the strings. I've also tried a number of different oils and cleaners on rosewood, and tried some of those string wipe things, and I've decided all you actually need is a fine microfibre glass cloth (cost: £0.60) and a little bit of lemon oil regularly, or tung/linseed oil (sparingly).

Wait, wait, the cleaner made it feel like it had just been cleaned?!

I bought one a long time ago, it does feel like the strings are clean and it feels like you can play a little faster but it does not last long, I would not recommend it, just clean your strings with a rag after you play.
Sorry TS this is one of those multiple opinion things your not going to get much in the way of a straight answer. Some will tell you its bad, some will tell you its good. Just like some say if you take the strings off your guitar it will explode and others say it doesnt matter. Lemon oil is bad, lemon oil is good.
The salt, and acids in your skin are brutal on steel guitar strings. So you can do nothing and they wont last as long or you can put something on em so they wont corrode as fast. The fast fret is pretty cheap and the stick will last forever. There are alot of things they sell at stores some cost more than others some work better than others.
Just for reference you can check out the "stupidest thing a guitarist has said" thread and get an idea of some of the flat earth theories out there.
Quote by K!!LsWiTcH
never take off all ur strings at once it ****s up your bridge

Bull.

It's not going to hurt your bridge.

If anything, the lack of tension may be bad for the neck. Don't leave them off, but talking them off isn't going to end the world.