just bought a new tube amp, a soundcity 30w, i love the tone and sound i get from my tele straight to my amp, its gorgous. but ive got a few effects, ive got a customised crybaby with truebypass mod and the other simple ones, a little big muff, a ce-3 boss chorus, a behringer tuner and an od3 and a ds-2, now i dunno if im being too picky here but even when i plug in just the little big muff which is true bypass i think i can hear a dullness in the tone, but i can certainly hear the dullness when there all hooked up together,so what i wanna no is how do i keep the sparkling tone and still have effects?
(btw the fx loop on the amp is poo, cos it dulls the distortions and makes them very light distortions and the chorus and wah are very weak and can hardly be heard)
Quote by yawn
Don't tell anyone, but I like to kill Smurfs.

Gear:
Fender special edition lite ash tele
Sound City 30w tube amp
GCB-95 crybaby MODDED!
TU100
CE3
OD3
EHX Little Big Muff
DS2
well youre putting the distortions in the FX loop? thats one reason why it may sound poor. try it in front of the amp. put the chorus in the fx loop. yes, this means more cables. youre amp becomes a medusa. its a pain.

but yea, thats the only advice i got.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
i was just experimentin puttin the distortions in fx loop,
Quote by yawn

Gear:
Sound City 30w tube amp
GCB-95 crybaby MODDED!
TU100
CE3
OD3
EHX Little Big Muff
DS2
nah man, i hear ya. sorry if that came off a little condesending lol. nothing wrong with experiementing at all with your sound. if you like it, do it. im just stuck at work. its a woodshop that doesnt have any work...so im just sitting here being useless....its kinda making me mad.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
lol no worrys pal
Quote by yawn

Gear:
Sound City 30w tube amp
GCB-95 crybaby MODDED!
TU100
CE3
OD3
EHX Little Big Muff
DS2
i keep playing a chord with the guitar straight to the amp and then the smae through my LBM, ce-3 and wah and i like the the straight sound much better its thicker, sparklyer and fuller, only by a little but it sounds so much more nicer to me, i no people when i play gigs wont notice but its the fact that i am thats gettin me lol
Quote by yawn

Gear:
Sound City 30w tube amp
GCB-95 crybaby MODDED!
TU100
CE3
OD3
EHX Little Big Muff
DS2