Does anybody know where I can buy equipment wholesale?

I'm thinking of starting my own guitar shop around here, it's just an idea, but I have no idea about buying guitar stuff wholesale. How much do I have to buy, where do I buy it etc.

anybody have any experience with this?
I think you need a shop license to buy whole sale. I was gonna buy a pair of 12 dollar shoes from a wholesale place on the web, but they said I had to buy at least 1000 and have a shop owner license or something.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Google my friend google

I think Rosseti are good at the wholesale thing im not sure (UK that is)
Keep in mind that you'll have to compete with online stores, and most of your income will probably come from small sales to beginners, and guitar teching.
Quote by Andron17
Google my friend google

I think Rosseti are good at the wholesale thing im not sure (UK that is)

Rosetti used to distribute Gibsons, I think Gibson is independent in the Uk now though?
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Crap! I used to know a place that did that,but I forget! I'll try to remember. Good luck dude! I hope it goes well.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by blue_strat
Keep in mind that you'll have to compete with online stores, and most of your income will probably come from small sales to beginners, and guitar teching.

hmm true. I've just always wanted to have a place of my own, called "Ye Olde Guitare Shope", ya know

and the next big store is in Hamburg, 60 miles away.

EDIT: then again, there aren't many musicians around here. I guess I'll have to come up with some kind of shtick or gimmick or service that sets me apart from the larger stores.