so tonight i was writing some stuff for the band i finally got off the ground and i want to get some criticism on it, i recorded it on a ****ing powerbook with the built in microphone so it sounds ****ty. sounds like heavy converge ish stuff. and im not really even in tune ha. but i figured id ask for feedback here.

check the profile

if possible id like some comments from fan's of heavy music, how the mix of melodic stuff and heavyness sounds.

thanks!
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Last edited by pmeg568c at Jul 7, 2008,
if people are shying away from downloading because its rapidshare i guess i could upload it on my profile

edit: the songs are on my profile now too
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Last edited by pmeg568c at Jul 3, 2008,
Cheers for the crit dude.
Listening now.

Sounds kinda spooky at the start, very dissonant, in a good way. pritty good. Id love to hear it with drums and bass etc.

kinda hard to tell if theres choruses or what not. Pritty good though

And yeah, might be worth uploading it onto your profile.
My stuff:
Fender Tele 60's Reissue
Schecter Blackhawk
Vintage V300 acoustic
Yamaha RB170 Bass

Peavey Classic 30 amp

Boss SD-1, DOD Grunge, Guyatone PS-010 Compressor, Marshall SV-1, Vox V847, Zoom G2, Line6 Echo Park
the first song doesn't have much structure, except the verse is the second riff that comes in. the intro riff that appears again kind of doubles as a chorus

second song kind of does a similar thing, the intro doubles as a chorus and the fast part is the verse and the end is the break.

but yea we are gonna hopefully be recording next weekend i can't wait to hear it was DnB too.
Quote by shakin'cakes

Quote by Highway60Bob
dude i like em/
very interesting arrangement, but it worked.
goods riffing!!
good player, better songs.
keep it up.
Fender MIA Standard Strat
ESP LTD Viper 407
Epiphone SG
Starcaster by Fender(modded with Bill Lawrence l-500-xl)
PEAVEY 6505+ (FJA transistor modd)
Peavey 65 watt transtube studio-112
Marshall 1960AV
Vader 2x12
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 band EQ
bump, C4C? two more rough guitar tracks up. will be adding at least drums next weekend.
Quote by shakin'cakes

Quote by Highway60Bob